Bench:
Conley
Jordan
Niang
Ingles
Tony B
Morgan

Developmental guys and draft pick.

Remember how hot Lauri started in this league? I think he would be a reliable high volume 3 point shooter if the system allowed it.

In addition he would be your backup big. He would be a hot shooting big paired with Conley and Clarkson.

Last edited:
Man he has good form. Can he be consistent, and deliver in other areas in the game, those are the questions. But I think if you can add him for cheap you do it without hesitation. I would trade Conley for him and a few other pieces, that would be a bigger impact to the team.

I'd love to have a young developing player like him but I doubt the jazz could piece together a attractive enough trade. Conley's trade value is like nothing.

He defends well against Giannis. He only got beat once all night. He did a nice steal.on help defense while guarding Giannis. I think he is NOT a bad defender. I think he is a sufficient defender and he would not hurt the team. In fact I think he would defend better playing with Gobert.

So why would the Bulls trade him? I think he is part of their core team. I would love him on the Jazz. He is what the Jazz need. A big who can shoot from outside and gives us length.

Remember how hot Lauri started in this league? I think he would be a reliable high volume 3 point shooter if the system allowed it.

In addition he would be your backup big. He would be a hot shooting big paired with Conley and Clarkson.

Conley sucks

it is abundantly clear that the jazz are not good enough to build around the fringes and all rumors point to the next five years of shifting the build around gobert to around Mitchell.

So, one buzzer beater away from beating the team that went to the semi-finals, including blowing that team out of the water twice while not getting blown out themselves, all without their 2nd best offensive player/3rd overall = abundantly clear they aren't good enough?

LMFAO!

Also, Donovan looked really good in the playoffs this year and he can thank Gobert for that opportunity, because Utah is a lottery team without Rudy.

This whole idea of building around Donovan means moving on from Rudy is laughable. The best defensive big in the league is something every offensive minded player in the NBA would give up their left kiwi to play with.

On a 22 win team...

Funny how playing for a ****** organization and coach can affect play. You’re the same genius who thought acquiring Clarkson was a bad move when I suggested it about ten months ago.

LM, in the proper environment, could thrive and there’s really no reason to think otherwise. He might not. But he’s super low risk/high upside...unless of course you’re hung up on the idea of retaining Conley beyond this season which would only, and I mean only, guarantee us no ring in his time here.

No thanks. Doesnt really fit the current timeline. Jazz need guys who are ready now for peak playoff basketball. Jazz dont need a worse version of Bogey with a few inches of aesthetic height and "potential".

Lauri's ceiling is what Bojan did this year lmfao.

How so? The dude cant d and is a positional tweener. What massive potential has he shown?

Yeah, I'm not a huge Bogey fan at all, but I dont see Lauri having a better season than what Bogey had this past year on a good playoff team.

Im not calling Lauri bad, but I do think his ceiling is about what Bogey did this year.

Trading for Lauri Markkanen, a guy with relatively modest potential (does anyone think he is ever going to make an All-Star team?), isnt going to make the Jazz any better down the line than they currently are now.

LMAO

Funny how playing for a ****** organization and coach can affect play. You’re the same genius who thought acquiring Clarkson was a bad move when I suggested it about ten months ago.

LM, in the proper environment, could thrive and there’s really no reason to think otherwise. He might not. But he’s super low risk/high upside...unless of course you’re hung up on the idea of retaining Conley beyond this season which would only, and I mean only, guarantee us no ring in his time here.

This aged beautifully. Props my man.