What's new

Steph Curry is the best shooter ever

Especially for a team that shares the ball as much as the Warriors does.. it would be uncharacteristic for them to just let Curry shoot all the time...

Yeah. If he got ultra hot (as if he hasn't already done that a thousand times) the defense would start doubling and tripling (as if that hasn't already happened a thousand times) and then he would dissect them with his passing (as if that hasn't already happened a thousand times) and pretty soon he'd be sitting on the bench watching another blowout. In other words, the fact that Curry is capable of scoring 100 points plus his sick all around skills and his non-gigantic-sized ego are the reasons that he'll never score 100 points.

If I was his teammate, I'd wanna see it. I'd tell him if he has it going to not stop. Just keep shooting.

...not possible and not going to happen....and what have you been smoking to come to the conclusion he could score 100 points?
200.gif

Party time!

28 pts. in the third on 10/11, 5/5 from 3pt.

If Kobe could score 82 it's not completely out of the realm of possibility that Steph could score 100.

I said it in 2013. He was amazing in the playoffs, i remember the serie vs spurs. He is the best ever..

Unbelievable