What's new

Stern wins again!!!

I don't like to see people end their careers with injuries that is the worst. I'd rather see players finish their careers naturally. No way should Kobe have been playing so much B2B. However, most important game for the Lakers.

Getting 50 FTs certainly helps win ball games though.

I doubt Kobe will end things like this... but sad if he does ... or maybe its just KARMA! lol

Kobe is great. Always has been. It is his attitude on and off the court that makes me dislike him. I feel bad when someone sustains an injury such as that, but I'm not going to stop hating him just because of it. He's still an arrogant douchebag and I hope he doesn't return.

I as a jazzfan would like the jazz to miss the playoff by just one game.
so that corbins actions have direct consequences for him. so that he learns from this fiasco and never again has the this "it is just one game" farce.
it's like children growing up, sooner or later when their action has negative consequences they learn to adjust their actions to get positive consequens.
it's all about growth. for the jazz i care about them and want them to succed.
sometimes a parent wants his kid to fail hard when he shows lack of effort or shows stupidty so that he learns from that ****
or i just hope he gets fired.

but seriously as a (unbiased) basketball fan the way jazz have been playing vs the lakers they deserve to be in the playoff, keep in mind jazz where 7th in ft attempts per seasno yet last few games jazz fts are down
jazz opponents ft's are up.
and the Lakers ft attempts are up, lakers opponents fts attempts are down.
nobody seem to care because they would love to heave the lakers in the playoff instead of the jazz.
but what the **** stop calling the nba a profesional sport, if this blatant rigging keeps going on.
isn't there consequences for these refs their actiion.
isnt there a "court/tribuna/federation/commision" that could call the nba on this **** and put them on trial.

if your gonna rig games become the national basketball faker federation or some ****.

this is just horrible. and a utter disgrace to professional basketball leagues around the world.
i admire marc jackson compusre.
cus i would have seriously nuttkicked one of those refs. suspension be dammed, if the nba is rigged i would not care about being suspended from it.
i would NUTTKICK the refs and drag the nba's sorry *** to court.

SCREW THE NBA.

if one more year of crobains alfense is being played by the jazz i will have completely lossed interest in this WWE type ****. and take my money elsewhere. and yes i am a muther****ing paying customer.

also to add to my previous point
if this blatant rigging keeps going on and jazz miss the playoff by one game.
corbin will not blame his "it is just one game" retardedness and other stupidty for missing the playoff.
he will blame the rigging.
nothing you can do against rigging.

so he will not learn from it.

on a side note after watching last nights game it pains me to say warriors>>>>>>>JAZZ.
and Jackson(marc not phil, okay aslo phil)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ty turdin

I for one am tired of the media pulling for the Lakers and doing it openly. I understand the Lakers = ratings and the talking heads want to go to L.A., but the lack of respect given to Utah is obnoxious. ESPN and their NBA panel have totally alienated most Jazz fans. Oh well, we have a chance. We gotta handle business in these last 2 games and hope L.A. slips up.

Dwight would probably not re-sign with the Lakers as well, now that Kobe won't be back...

Wow.. how the titan has fallen...

Why? That was going to be the outcome anyway after a couple more years, and it's no secret they aren't best friends.

Hopefully the Jazz end up making the playoffs, but the next most interesting thing to me about the playoffs was the Lakers with Kobe still trying to gel. I'm not sure how interested I'm going to be to watch many playoff games this year if the Jazz get bounced now.

Dwight would probably not re-sign with the Lakers as well, now that Kobe won't be back...

Wow.. how the titan has fallen...

I actually think there is a better chance dwight stays. If they amnesty kobe, they can pay him and I think Dwight wants his own team.

I've never understood the hate people have for Kobe. Someone fill me in.

...he used to be one of the few tattooless players in the league.....then he got one! Actually, since the Lakers were always Jazz rivals I just plain don't like hardly any of the lakers in the last 15 years!

Hey everyone, created an account to share a graph I made. Lakers lead the league in free throws attempted over the whole season and in the past 3 games. Jazz were roughly middle of the pack but their FTA has plummeted recently—they're lowest in the league the last three games. I wonder why that could be the case.

Jazz-Lakers FTA Disparity.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/0wSpeF5.png