What's new

Steve Novak is creepy!

eacioban

0:21 to 0:28

What the hell is he doing there?!? does bunny hops are THE thing now?

also, check 0:31 to see how he brutally runs over Mike Bibby...

[video=youtube_share;rR3NhE8fBs8]https://youtu.be/rR3NhE8fBs8

My infatuation for Lin has faded some. He was falling down a lot in the Toronto game... They don't show replays much, so I'm not sure if he was flopping Wade-like or really getting tripped up...and maybe the refs are giving him some help, and also , Chandler appeared to give a cheap shot to a Toronto head, so again, hard to say if it was dirty or not, without seeing more, but I'm already a bit bored with the Knicks.

GVC, explain the Toronto fanbase for us. Are there really that many Knick fans in that area, or is it just a bunch of local Asians showing up to cheer Lin on? That crowd's reaction on their homecourt to that final shot is embarrassing.

GVC, explain the Toronto fanbase for us. Are there really that many Knick fans in that area, or is it just a bunch of local Asians showing up to cheer Lin on? That crowd's reaction on their homecourt to that final shot is embarrassing.

Yeah, that was nuts. I'm pretty sure it's just because they hate their team.

GVC, also please explain to us why Toronto accepts the Raptors drawing their team name on the baseline like that so it looks like it's standing up on T.V. It's so ****ing annoying. It makes it look like you're watching a video game that is full of glitches every time one of the players runs through the baseline out of bounds. I'm thinking I wouldn't like Toronto. I'm probably more of a Montreal or Vancouver guy.

Last edited: