What's new

STG jazzfanz Nite Out #n9

What's strange? Be specific. I may agree, btw.

Oh, I don't know. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the fact that there are living, breathing human beings behind the posts. It's like...Jazzfanz in real life. I just don't know.

Oh, and this too...

UGLY baby said:
Either that, or strange is random dudes meeting on the internet and gathering in basements to eat chicken nuggets.

Oh, I don't know. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the fact that there are living, breathing human beings behind the posts. It's like...Jazzfanz in real life. I just don't know.

Oh, and this too...

Yeah, it is strange to meet up ... so far, everyone has actually existed and portrayed themselves pretty accurately. Especially UGLI.

Yeah, it is strange to meet up ... so far, everyone has actually existed and portrayed themselves pretty accurately. Especially UGLI.

Having met several people via my poker games I'm surprised how honest people are, even when you think they're kidding. Haven't met a bad person from Jazzfanz yet. Best poker guests I've ever had at my house and that's not an exaggeration at all.

If anyone out there has any inclination to meet up with your fellow Jazzfanz but worry that they might really be wierdos, well, you're right but in a good way.

Having met several people via my poker games I'm surprised how honest people are, even when you think they're kidding. Haven't met a bad person from Jazzfanz yet. Best poker guests I've ever had at my house and that's not an exaggeration at all.

If anyone out there has any inclination to meet up with your fellow Jazzfanz but worry that they might really be wierdos, well, you're right but in a good way.

Haha, well put.

I'll be down in STG again next month. I need to meet some of you guys. Especially UGLI.

samuel_l_jackson_05.jpg