What's new

STG jazzfanz Nite Out #n9

Are you wackos going to be posting on here from your phones during this shindig? That could make for an amusing read Saturday.

Are you wackos going to be posting on here from your phones during this shindig? That could make for an amusing read Saturday.

UGLI probably will because he tends to bury himself in his phone when he gets nervous or feels awkward. I'll be too busy saying, over and over and over .. "No, I'm sorry, I'm married .. no wait, don't cry." Gets very, very old.. (and I AM talking about sexy young ladies) ha

UGLI probably will because he tends to bury himself in his phone when he gets nervous or feels awkward. I'll be too busy saying, over and over and over .. "No, I'm sorry, I'm married .. no wait, don't cry." Gets very, very old.. (and I AM talking about sexy young ladies) ha

Yeah, and CJ Miles will average 24 ppg off of 55% shooting this year.

Kudos for the much-needed clarification.

I don't know if I can make it to Chris L's but I well be at the Nutz 4 sure. I don't have a clue what any of you look like LOL

How is that possible at this point Benjamin?

Multiple pics of all of us in the league forum.

Fine.

tomorrow at Wing Nutz, point out any girl, ANY GIRL and I guarantee I can not bang her by the time the night's over.

you have no Idea how much I agree with this.

And yeah as for the pics I sometimes miss 4-5 pages of stuff in the League forum that I never catch up on. Ill have to go try to find me some pics I guess

Good idea. That way the shock won't kill you tomorrow.

when you see the 5 best looking dudes you've ever seen in your life, you're in the right place. ugli might be there too, he has a beard.

when you see the 5 best looking dudes you've ever seen in your life, you're in the right place. ugli might be there too, he has a beard.

Haha, also, if you see a couple hot chicks .. look at the opposite end of the building for a guy sweatin a tall black feller. That's UGLI.

btw, I DID end up getting the last laugh on Wet Bandit over the whole c blocking incident.

/nobangtho