What's new

Stone Cold Rhymin'

Peter Effin' Parker

Did I buy tickets to tonight's game primarily because Young M.C. is performing Bust A move at halftime. Yes, yes I did. Is my white bread middle-class inner 6th grade self stoked to see one of his grade school idols tonight? Also yes. All we are missing is Bobby Brown, Def Leppard and Milli Vanilli.

Will the Jazz win? Maybe. Will Keyonte score another 30 piece? Also maybe.

You know what is for sure? I'm eating CupBop tonight and gonna hear all about how Marvin Young spotted a fine woman sitting in his row. She was dressed in yellow, she said hello, come sit next to me you fine fellow. He's gonna run over there without a second to lose and what comes next?

Did I buy tickets to tonight's game primarily because Young M.C. is performing Bust A move at halftime. Yes, yes I did. Is my white bread middle-class inner 6th grade self stoked to see one of his grade school idols tonight? Also yes. All we are missing is Bobby Brown, Def Leppard and Milli Vanilli.

Will the Jazz win? Maybe. Will Keyonte score another 30 piece? Also maybe.

You know what is for sure? I'm eating CupBop tonight and gonna hear all about how Marvin Young spotted a fine woman sitting in his row. She was dressed in yellow, she said hello, come sit next to me you fine fellow. He's gonna run over there without a second to lose and what comes next?
You gonna breakout your Member's Only jacket?

Never had one of those. Had some bitchin' Girbaud's though. Probably save those for 90s night.
Those were the coolest jeans. I could only afford one pair and wore the **** outta them.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Yeah cause they were like $80 at JMR Chalkgarden in 1992. That's like $3000 today, practically. If you had more than one pair you were RICH.
I went to Tijuana, Mexico with my family when I was like 14. They had a Guess and Girbaud factory outlet there. I got a couple of pairs for like 25 bucks each. Sure, the inseam might have been sewn wrong, but whatever. Nobody but me knew the difference.

I went to Tijuana, Mexico with my family when I was like 14. They had a Guess and Girbaud factory outlet there. I got a couple of pairs for like 25 bucks each. Sure, the inseam might have been sewn wrong, but whatever. Nobody but me knew the difference.
As long as that sweet white label was visible right above your ding dong. . . that's all that mattered

m_5db0829ea20dfce5f7346875.jpg

Never had one of those. Had some bitchin' Girbaud's though. Probably save those for 90s night.
I had two pair in particular that I loved. They had vertical stripes I'd say 1.5" wide. One pair was dark purple with light purple. The other was dark green with light green. I also had matching Girbaud long sleave shirts, one purple, one green. When I wore the purple jeans I had a pair of purple suede Nike high tops that I would wear with them. I probably looked like a complete clown but I rocked the **** out of that stuff.

I paid for it all myself as I had a job when I was 14 and this is what I spent my money on.

Something like this but both stripes were different shades of purple. The ones in the picture are black and purple.

s-l1600.jpg