What's new

Strange post-game statements from Sloan and KOC

Or It could just be that everybody was screaming at each other for 5 mins in the locker room. It has happened before with Larry Miller in 2005 with Booz sitting on a suit. Strange coincidence then that something like that, if it did happen, should have happened again on the same night Booz was visiting.

It would be funny if all of this, the big 'announcement' tomorrow was just "Yeah, we had a loud discussion about how the team is being run, going forward we'll try new things with these guys". Funny in a like, Utah Jazz type sense.

With the Jazz, they always need a mini-crisis to make a trade or make something happen. And even then there is no guarantee that they would make a move. They might just let it tide over.

No Okur, and an inconsistent AK/Bell/Miles are the problems plaguing this team the most. Deron's recent injury is the bonus addition.

MODS, feel free to merge this thread with the other one: "Strange post-game statements from Sloan and KOC"

Rumors are coming out that some sort of Deron for Melo trade is in the works. No official sources have confirmed this yet though.

It would be funny if all of this, the big 'announcement' tomorrow was just "Yeah, we had a loud discussion about how the team is being run, going forward we'll try new things with these guys". .

But knowing the Jazz, it wouldnt be funny, just par far the course. It has happened before.

I think it has something to do with Fesenko. The reason why I say that is because Deron made a comment about playing Fesenko and how the coach needs to understand he needs playing time.

I personally think Deron made a comment to O'Connor. Went over Sloan's head because something needed to be changed. I think O'Connor talked to Jerry about it and that is why Fesenko started to get minutes this last game.

Than when Sloan didn't play Fesenko tonight O'Connor lost it and snapped at Sloan.

LOL

There is my Conspiracy. ha ha PLAY FESENKO!

Rumors are coming out that some sort of Deron for Melo trade is in the works. No official sources have confirmed this yet though.

They're talking about this over on the RealGM boards. Apparently somebody's friends with a Denver FO guy.

I speculate that a major trade is in the works. Probably involves Andrei and with the recent blah blah about Andrea wanting to play for Jerry and stay in Utah, Jerry's a bit upset but understands the need to do something to bring in some offense despite Al's dramatic improvement the last couple weeks in running a 2 man game with Deron. Jerry is not stepping down, KOC is not stepping down, and there is no controversy in the higher ups. They are content with slightly better than average results, plus the ink is still wet on Jerry's contract extension. Say hello to RIP?