What's new

Suits...

Awkward-restroom-footsie.gif

Muahaha... I guess we'll have to ask Jazzgal, or Kiri, or Moe about THAT !!!!!

Ladies... please review this thread. Start from the beginning.

Be honest, I can take it... kinda. Not really, but sorta. Nope.

I will use a pic already on the board (one from my precious little girl's FIRST birthday party. :)

1224.jpg

[MENTION=62]JazzGal[/MENTION]
@kiri.di.carlos
[MENTION=84]moevillini[/MENTION]
@thatonegirlOneLoveranofffairstalkinghertoomuchandstuff

I will use a pic already on the board (one from my precious little girl's FIRST birthday party. :)

1224.jpg

@kiri.di.carlos

you look like a guy with a boyfriend that everybody calls kink.

1224.jpg

@kiri.di.carlos

I think you've got Kiri's name wrong in the @ mention function... (de, not di)

Btw ladies, he's 4'10'' ..... the appropriate size for holding a balloon :p

Haha.. should I change the thread title?

"PKM Bachelor silent auction" feels appropriate....

That's not fair. He's gotten fatter since that picture.

I don't watch suits, but s drirnd was talking about the premier on Twitter. Said it was awful.

First off, yay for the return of Suits - I haven't yet watched the episode this week but will tomorrow. I heart this show above almost all others currently on TV (although I don't watch a lot of them, so that might not mean much).

Harvey Specter is hot but flawed - which makes him devastatingly attractive. I don't think you look a lot like him, but I suspect the comment comes more from the way you carry yourself. Since I haven't met you, I have no idea. But if you walk into a room and everyone notices, you control conversation, you exude confidence - you'd be in his category. And he wears a suit really, really well.

And since you are obviously fishing for compliments, I think you are a very attractive guy. Since I'm old enough to be your mother I can say stuff like that without it being weird. One of the few perks of advanced age.

I still can't get my head around 'Rachel' now reported as have been dating Prince Harry for months.

Like.. Whoah, that's one from the left field!!!

I still can't get my head around 'Rachel' now reported as have been dating Prince Harry for months.

Like.. Whoah, that's one from the left field!!!

She's certainly finding out what being part of the royal family is about. I wouldn't want that kind of scrutiny for anything. Wonder if their relationship will survive this.

It's disturbing that race is an issue in the coverage as well. As if the royal family is "pure blood."

She's certainly finding out what being part of the royal family is about. I wouldn't want that kind of scrutiny for anything. Wonder if their relationship will survive this.

It's disturbing that race is an issue in the coverage as well. As if the royal family is "pure blood."

Yeah I know ... no amount of money can buy you freedom, ... I understand that.

But this is like the Royal Family. I love my freedom, but even I have to admit that 'pull' of being able to experience something like that is very tempting to me.