What's new

Summer League: Utah vs Detroit Mon. July 9th 1:00 MT

Saltair's Finest

i have to Work in the morning but i think ill be home for the Jazz Pistons game I think its on NBA TV thats what my Dad said he said he DVRd it just in Case but I cant wait ive been so bored with no bball on tv

Im most excited to See Murph get some buckets or what hes made of I think because we Need shooters and Kanter needs to be more dominant And I think he can in the summer League Pistons drafted Drummonds but I dont think hes ready to hang yet Well see though

20120703-summer-league-1.jpg

https://www.nba.com/jazz/news/jazz-announces-summer-league-camp-roster-and-schedule

Oh gods, never did I realize that Saltair would still be around when game threads are needed to be made.
Where is MK11 when you need him

Oh gods, never did I realize that Saltair would still be around when game threads are needed to be made.
Where is MK11 when you need him

what Do you mean You dont think its a good idea to make a thread about Games? i know You guys with all the posts make fun of people for Starting threads or whatever but I think tomorows Game deserved its own Thread because the Summer league Thread was for like all teams I think

what Do you mean You dont think its a good idea to make a thread about Games? i know You guys with all the posts make fun of people for Starting threads or whatever but I think tomorows Game deserved its own Thread because the Summer league Thread was for like all teams I think

Usually, a nice effort should be put into a game thread, such as posting humorous pictures of players from both teams, among other things. The idea of a SEPERATE thread being needed was definitely a good one by you; it's just that I'm poking fun at you for it being rather lackluster. 'Tis all.

Usually, a nice effort should be put into a game thread, such as posting humorous pictures of players from both teams, among other things. The idea of a SEPERATE thread being needed was definitely a good one by you; it's just that I'm poking fun at you for it being rather lackluster. 'Tis all.

ha ha ha I dont have any funny pics of players From those teams I only got pics with Millsap and harris last season I think and I have one with corbin but Its not that funny. Its just of me him my dad and one Of my brothers.

It's not a good idea for you to post. Didn't your dad tell you that?

Must win. Must establish winning culture.

i Agree i hope Corbin is coaching it seriously and Playing these guys How he will In the season because They are so young And need all the experience Winning they can get because I think we Can be a great playoffs Team again Because Favors is gonna Beast this year and Mo got that three-poiner

is Brandon Knight playing for Detroit?? He coudl be good throwing lobs to drummonds But maybe not if they dont want him Getting hurt cuz he may start for The Pistons

Could you please just post semi nude pic of Rach an d shut the **** up?