What's new

Suns Are "Eyeing" Favors

I doubt that Chriss or Bender would be involved in any deals, but if they are in all for it.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Disagree. Withey has been terrible, the main reason the only time he sees the court is in garbage time.

I wish Withey could hit the 10 foot jumper but other than that, I REALLY like his game for his role. He can defend and rebound and he has a decent offensive game around the basket.

I wish Withey could hit the 10 foot jumper but other than that, I REALLY like his game for his role. He can defend and rebound and he has a decent offensive game around the basket.

Now if you could only convince Snyder of that. When Favors is out, Diaw gets his minutes.

Throw Chandler in somehow and I'm in. Withey ain't the answer folks.

Disagree. Withey has been terrible, the main reason the only time he sees the court is in garbage time.
Hard to show much when you only get garbage minutes. When Gobert went down, Withy played well as the starter and helped to keep us above water till Gobert got back.

He's very good from that range, actually

Nothing on the Suns interests me much for Favors. Bender has been really bad and just had arthroscopic surgery. Warren looked decent for awhile but probably will end up a gimped version of his college self.
Tucker is a 31 year old role player and unrestricted, you don't trade 25 year old Favors for that. Chriss is proving to be a terrible rebounder just like in college, don't think he's better than Lyles outside of finishing fast break dunks. Their 1st round pick, Booker, and Bledsoe obviously not available.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Opinions are like .... You've got yours I've got mine, Snyder's got his. I'd say by his playing time and production that he's a very marginal player in this league and not ready to assume the role of primary back-up center on a playoff bound team. However, I'm the first to admit that that is only my opinion.

Opinions are like .... You've got yours I've got mine, Snyder's got his. I'd say by his playing time and production that he's a very marginal player in this league and not ready to assume the role of primary back-up center on a playoff bound team. However, I'm the first to admit that that is only my opinion.

The Jazz dont use back-up centers. We will use one less in the playoffs where rotations tighten.

The Jazz dont use back-up centers. We will use one less in the playoffs where rotations tighten.

Jeesh I really hate to argue something so inane but that really makes no sense whatsoever. Gobert averages about thirty three minutes a game out of forty eight. And I really don't think it's very wise to play one of our most valuable players forty eight minutes in the first place.

I could see Phoenix looking at what happened to Phillys prospects when they have too many guys at the same position and picking either bender or Chriss and sending out the other one. I'd prefer bender but it seems everyone loves Chriss. He's got potential but his brain seems broken... I think he's more likely to be a tyrus Thomas type.

Warren and Tucker plus a pick might work but it won't be their 2017 pick... they have a high second rounder this year but I'd probably rather get a first rounder in 2018 or 2019 because we already have a bunch of picks.

I'd say hell no to any deal including Chandler or knight though.

Everything I've heard is that Chriss has been a monumental headache on the court for the Suns. Does dumb **** all the time. Young or not, I don't want that nor want to wait for that to improve considering we're in win now mode. Give me Tucker and a protected (top 5?) 1st in 2018.

Chriss does dumb **** but thats to be expected. He'd look like a stud on this Jazz roster for sure. I'd start him, he'd benefit more by learning in a system like this than at high volume in PHX.

We should send favs to Phoenix if only to have a medical staff that can get him right. Gimpy favs makes me sad.