What's new

Super Bowl?

The Thriller

I haven’t seen a thread on this? Who ya got? I’ve got the Rams 31-17. It’d be cool to see the Bengals win. But I don’t think their O line can stand up against this Rams D line.

I haven’t seen a thread on this? Who ya got? I’ve got the Rams 31-17. It’d be cool to see the Bengals win. But I don’t think their O line can stand up against this Rams D line.
What day is the game?

Last year we did some grillin.

This year doing some sheet pan nachos with pork. Hopefully it turns out good.

I love just grilling burgers and chicken on days like these. Beautiful day today in Utah

I'm making a Valentine's day dinner for my wife and daughter, smoked lobster tail and smoked tenderloin with smashed garlic and parmesan baby potatoes and air fried broccoli

I was going to smoke a pork butt for pulled pork but got too busy yesterday to go buy one. Then I was going to smoke some queso dip today but took the boys to practice baseball before the game instead.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Well the NFL won. As Goodell stated, "that was a Hollywood ending". Establishing a fanbase in the US's 2nd largest market was exactly what the NFL wanted. That 3rd down holding was about as bad of a call as it gets in the NFL. So stupid to have the refs control an ending.

Well the NFL won. As Goodell stated, "that was a Hollywood ending". Establishing a fanbase in the US's 2nd largest market was exactly what the NFL wanted. That 3rd down holding was about as bad of a call as it gets in the NFL. So stupid to have the refs control an ending.
Yeah, that ending sucked. I am not a fan of either team and frankly dont care at all about the NFL anymore. But I still always watch the superbowl. Usually just and excuse to eat and drink with friends, but I still watch. Having a million flags at the end was terrible. That was a very weak holding call. It should have been 4th with a chance to win or be done. But the Bengals couldnt do anything on offense at the end and still had a chance to tie or win the game. Bengals didnt deserve to win even if those calls were bad.

The last two years the Superbowl has been played on a field that one of the two teams calls home. Last year Tampa Bay played in Tampa and won. This year the Rams played in LA and won. This has given the last two winners an unfair homefield advantage. To rectify this they are moving the Superbowl to a permanent location where this will never happen again. AT&T Stadium in Dallas.

The last two years the Superbowl has been played on a field that one of the two teams calls home. Last year Tampa Bay played in Tampa and won. This year the Rams played in LA and won. This has given the last two winners an unfair homefield advantage. To rectify this they are moving the Superbowl to a permanent location where this will never happen again. AT&T Stadium in Dallas.
Someone show this to Steven A Smith. He’s love this. Lol