What's new

Super Fast Lineup

whatthe

If the Jazz want speed, maybe they should go with this:

Jae Crowder (strong like a bull can defend small ball centers)
Dante Exum (remember that block from last year)
Donovan Mitchell or Royce O'Neal
Ricky Rubio
Grayson Allen

If the Jazz want speed, maybe they should go with this:

Jae Crowder (strong like a bull can defend small ball centers)
Dante Exum (remember that block from last year)
Donovan Mitchell or Royce O'Neal
Ricky Rubio
Grayson Allen
Im guessing burks is faster than everyone in that line up except dante fwiw

Gobert finishes games unless he really regresses at the FT line …….but I like DM,Rubio,Exum,Ingles,Gobert to finish games .Toronto showed the Jazz don't have many athletic players except DM.

Gobert finishes games unless he really regresses at the FT line …….but I like DM,Rubio, ________,Ingles,Gobert to finish games .Toronto showed the Jazz don't have many athletic players except DM.
I’ve redacted one name from tkeikkkheeen’s post. Don’t look up to the original. I’ll bet you can’t guess whose name is in the blank.

Watching Rudy at one of the camps during the summer (the one after the camp with CP3)... most of the guys on the court were gassed and Rudy was still making great offensive and defensive plays. He's in insane shape and he can run the court in very few steps as he is part gazelle.

What you should’ve said.

Favors. (He’s slimmed down. Should be more mobil, has ability to guard on the perimeter)
Royce
Burks
DM
Rubio

Thought of putting Exum at sf, but Burks is an elite rebounder for his position and I’m not playing Exum over DM or Rubio

Your over thinking your lineup