What's new

Surprise! The jazz have a really good frontcourt.

Good read.
Amazing how dominant our frontcourt is

3M1ZLSc.jpg

You are welcome.

Don't care how it happens but from Hayward, Favors and Gobert, I want 55 points, 27 rebounds, and 10 assists a night.

Add in Exum, Burks, Hood, Ingles, Millsap, Lyles, Booker...

I want the largest point differential in the league this year. Let's ****ing go!

How long does the FO go before pulling the plug on the current back court and look to obtain veteran talent?

How long does the FO go before pulling the plug on the current back court and look to obtain veteran talent?

What? Hood and Burks both missed significant time and Dante was a deer in the headlights offensively. Dante will get better and the other 2 being healthy should make a considerable difference. Trey is the only one that we should be concerned with as far as replacement goes. Let's not jump the gun with replacement talk.

What? Hood and Burks both missed significant time and Dante was a deer in the headlights offensively. Dante will get better and the other 2 being healthy should make a considerable difference. Trey is the only one that we should be concerned with as far as replacement goes. Let's not jump the gun with replacement talk.

I just asked a question, bruh. Read the sig and kiss the ring.

3M1ZLSc.jpg

You are welcome.

This would be better if it was scaled the same on both axes. If it was scaled the same the separation between good teams and bad would more obvious. A line from the upper left to the bottom right would also help.

It would be cool to see it change over time. Cool graph.

https://hardwoodparoxysm.com/2015/0...ba/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Interesting article on how balanced each teams roster is. Hopefully with exum improving and burks coming back we can see how backcourt improve.

And Hood playing a full year, or is he considered a SF even when he plays the 2? Not sure how they count wings who may play minutes at both the 2 and 3. If Hood is counted 100% as a 3, then Utah will always be one of the heaviest front court teams on this graph.

I just asked a question, bruh. Read the sig and kiss the ring.

Here's another question. If you believe in baking the cake, then why question how long before giving up just to add new ingredients? You either believe in cake or you don't. If you're already talking about pulling it out half-baked, perhaps you don't belong in the kitchen.