What's new

Sweet lower bowl tickets for tonight's game against Boston

Jean-Luc

Ugh. For the last 24 hours I have been sicker than I would like to tell you about. It's really gross, uncomfortable and not fun.

I have two tickets for tonight's game that I don't think I can use because I feel awful and don't really want to sit in the ESA feeling like crud for a couple hours surrounded by everyone.

Here's the deal,

they are in section J (right behind the enemy ((boston)) bench. they are row 16.

On the tickets, the face value listed is $160 each. I am willing to sell both for $140 OBO. If this sounds interesting to you, you should pm me your phone number and I'll give you a call.

I will give you $17.67 for it. Also, an old postcard featuring Ralph Macchio on the tip of some tall building doing the "old crane technique." Deal?

I'd give you an offer, but meeting you will ruin the fantasies I have when I get wasted and think about your sweat demeanor.

I'd give you an offer, but meeting you will ruin the fantasies I have when I get wasted and think about your sweat demeanor.

Did you mean sweet demeanor? It's weird either way. But sweat demeanor is substantially weirder.

Ugh. For the last 24 hours I have been sicker than I would like to tell you about. It's really gross, uncomfortable and not fun.

The super cold of 2011. It's definitely going around...be safe and feel better.