What's new

Tapatalk App Being Removed

When I try to post a pic on jazzfanz app with samsung gs3 nothing shows up and I get a message saying "You are not logged in or do not have permission to do this action"

Well if it works for Moe, I think the problem is the user when it comes to ugli apparently

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app

Bro, I have posted more pics from my phone than any user in jazzfanz history. I've literally posted like 500 pics.

Unless the process is different than on Tapatalk, I'm not doing it wrong.

Also, posting those tiny pics kind of sucks.

Also also, Moe didn't post a pic she linked a pic, unless she is the new photographer for St Paulis Girl now.

@Everybody, pls snap a picture and post it here using the jazzfanz app just to see how many can and how many can't.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

For the record, I've had lots of troubles posting pics via the JF app. For me (iPhone 4s) usually it'll just have an error message and say that my photo couldn't be uploaded.

It changes from week to week, tbh. I never had that problem with tapatalk

Bro, I have posted more pics from my phone than any user in jazzfanz history. I've literally posted like 500 pics.

Unless the process is different than on Tapatalk, I'm not doing it wrong.

Also, posting those tiny pics kind of sucks.

Also also, Moe didn't post a pic she linked a pic, unless she is the new photographer for St Paulis Girl now.

@Everybody, pls snap a picture and post it here using the jazzfanz app just to see how many can and how many can't.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

So wait, I'm supposed to post a pic from my own camera? Like a selfish* or something?

ok I'll try.

*LOL @ autocorrect. That's supposed to be "selfie"

ImageUploadedByJazzFanz1385758559.637359.jpg

I think this one is cuter though.

OK, I'm done. I have proven I can do this. That's good enough for me.

:)

Just ****ing go back to the orig app.. wtf is the big deal???? This new one is complete ****.

I can see all three pics (dalamon and both of moe's). Using the app on an iPad. ImageUploadedByJazzFanz1385774141.908901.jpg
That pic was taken and uploaded while using the app on said iPad.