What's new

Tapatalk weirdness

UGLI baby

After the site came back online tapatalk asked me if I wanted to log in and I said yes and it didnt give me an option to put in my username and stuff.

I think it just logged me in under my email and made a new account maybe? I tried to post a couple times on tapatalk and nothing showed up.

I'm posting this on a computer. Pls dont banhammer me for accidental alt making, if that indeed happened.

Tapatalk just sucks in general.

Who doesn't want to enter ugli baby's forum password 7x per entry, every entry.

I only use it for pictures, if it will work.

dont get the purpose of using an app to access a website.
any website worth its salt will put up a good mobile version, rendering an app useless.

dont get the purpose of using an app to access a website.
any website worth its salt will put up a good mobile version, rendering an app useless.

Tapatalk works pretty good for me. I don't have the problems Hack and UGLI have with it. Pretty convenient and you get sent notifications to your phone.

Tapatalk works pretty good for me. I don't have the problems Hack and UGLI have with it. Pretty convenient and you get sent notifications to your phone.

This.
With my particular phone, accessing anything via an app is WAY better than via a website.

Iawtp

I made the mistake of updating the TAT app. What a ****ing mistake. It is NOW complete ****ing garbage.