What's new

Tentative Gameface Poker Revival...sometime in April

Gameface:

Turns out I wouldn't have been free until April 28th (date of my last final)-- so, I'm glad you went through with things without me.

There's always next year! Maybe it'll coincide with the Jazz making the playoffs :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gameface:

Turns out I wouldn't have been free until April 28th (date of my last final)-- so, I'm glad you went through with things without me.

There's always next year! Maybe it'll coincide with the Jazz making the playoffs :p

and bring teach.

and you originally found this yellow-toothed, odorous-mouthed, flat-assed chick attractive?

She was french, had nice boobs, fashionable, seemed insane smart, and loved hip hop.

This impression lasted for like 2 hours mind you.

She was french, had nice boobs, fashionable, seemed insane smart, and loved hip hop.

article-2382415-1B187CFA000005DC-349_634x632.jpg

Okay. She also seems to have a big nose, I did find one semi-cute pic of her.. which appears to be a more off the record selfie.

I don't think a) I'm on the lab website; b) I've ever even mentioned the lab I work at

You and your flux capacitor smh

So before I make this non-tentative, anyone want to put in your 2c regarding starting time, buy-in, length of tourney, etc.? I'm open to suggestions.

My inclination is to keep the buy-in at $20 and have a tourney that lasts about 3 hours. After the first tourney the option to start another one, or just have a cash game running (or both) or just move on to shenanigans will be up to the group.

Oh, and I'd like to start getting an idea as to who's interested and who's not.

The only reason I wouldn't be in is if any of my kids have a sporting game at the same time. We're not even close to getting the schedules, so I have no idea. I talked to my dad about it. He showed interest in it.