What's new

Thanks to our Former Moderators & Administrators

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
As time passes, our involvement in the community can come and go... With that, a few folks have moved onto bigger and better things (I hope) and I'm "releasing" the following moderators and administrators with a huge round of applause and a heartfelt THANK YOU for their unthankful service over the years -- even decades in some cases. Please thank these folks for all they've done for the community. Whether you got a "fract" from one of them in the past or don't even know who they are... these are the folks that helped to make this a great community!

@colton Administrator Extraordinaire
@Bronco70
@moevillini
@ONE LOVE
@Revolution 9
@sirkickyass

...and worth thanking those continuing their journey with ya'll as moderators...
@infection
@Jazz Spazz
@Nate505

Grateful for all of you!

As time passes, our involvement in the community can come and go... With that, a few folks have moved onto bigger and better things (I hope) and I'm "releasing" the following moderators and administrators with a huge round of applause and a heartfelt THANK YOU for their unthankful service over the years -- even decades in some cases. Please thank these folks for all they've done for the community. Whether you got a "fract" from one of them in the past or don't even know who they are... these are the folks that helped to make this a great community!

@colton Administrator Extraordinaire
@Bronco70
@moevillini
@ONE LOVE
@Revolution 9
@sirkickyass

...and worth thanking those continuing their journey with ya'll as moderators...
@infection
@Jazz Spazz
@Nate505

Grateful for all of you!
I have noticed that since this post was made, the trolls have really ramped up their trollery and attacks, to the point that at least two of your longterm posts (@Gameface and myself) are very strongly considering leaving. Several of the posts have been reported. It is so bad that, even though I have the trolls blocked, it is STILL being disruptive. They are delivering near constant personal attacks on me and others, with absolutely no repercussions that we can see from the moderators. Shall we assume that this behavior is now going to be the norm?

I have noticed that since this post was made, the trolls have really ramped up their trollery and attacks, to the point that at least two of your longterm posts (@Gameface and myself) are very strongly considering leaving. Several of the posts have been reported. It is so bad that, even though I have the trolls blocked, it is STILL being disruptive. They are delivering near constant personal attacks on me and others, with absolutely no repercussions that we can see from the moderators. Shall we assume that this behavior is now going to be the norm?
Yeah, missing that squad more than ever.