What's new

The abominable side of the USA

HighlandHomie

It's great to see any ounce of respect our country once had internationally in terms of the way of life/virtues/priorities was in this land now totally gone. It's great the internet has allowed the world a good look into how the vile and disgusting white christian conservatives in the USA have continued to call the shots federally and locally just as they did when they stole this land to begin with.

I'm all for fighting for a free capitalist society, but the white christians grabbed power and have yet to relinquish it thus making the USA a true 'land of the free'. It certainly isn't home of the brave either because most Americans are just fat *** cowards!

All the repugnant fascists who defended George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson because "no one knows what really happened, and the brave and courageous police officers always have the benefit of the doubt because they're so heroic" now must find a different way to cover-up their violent and dangerous beliefs.

An unarmed Eric Garner was VIDEOTAPED begging three New York pigs to stop harassing him, before one of the pigs used a chokehold banned by the NYPD and ultimately killed him. Garner's death was ruled a homicide. Only people to be charged in the incident? The guy who videotaped it, and his girlfriend.

Yeah, the body cameras are really going to change things!!!!

No use trying to figure out solutions because nothing will change so long as the power/class structure stays the same. Those in power are not going to relinquish it. Their con is starting to be exposed to more and more people, though. When will enough be enough?

People like Jeffrey Roorda, Jay Nixon, Sean Hannity, Bob McCulloch, the klansman with a below average IQ living in the Midwest and E.J. Wells - and everyone cut from that cloth - are the most despicable people on earth. Even worse than ISIS.

They're all trying to figure out a way to exonerate the pig who was deemed to irresponsible to be a suburban pig so the Cleveland PD hired him before he murdered a 12 year old boy.

It's great to see any ounce of respect our country once had internationally in terms of the way of life/virtues/priorities was in this land now totally gone. It's great the internet has allowed the world a good look into how the vile and disgusting white christian conservatives in the USA have continued to call the shots federally and locally just as they did when they stole this land to begin with.

I'm all for fighting for a free capitalist society, but the white christians grabbed power and have yet to relinquish it thus making the USA a true 'land of the free'. It certainly isn't home of the brave either because most Americans are just fat *** cowards!

All the repugnant fascists who defended George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson because "no one knows what really happened, and the brave and courageous police officers always have the benefit of the doubt because they're so heroic" now must find a different way to cover-up their violent and dangerous beliefs.

An unarmed Eric Garner was VIDEOTAPED begging three New York pigs to stop harassing him, before one of the pigs used a chokehold banned by the NYPD and ultimately killed him. Garner's death was ruled a homicide. Only people to be charged in the incident? The guy who videotaped it, and his girlfriend.

Yeah, the body cameras are really going to change things!!!!

No use trying to figure out solutions because nothing will change so long as the power/class structure stays the same. Those in power are not going to relinquish it. Their con is starting to be exposed to more and more people, though. When will enough be enough?

People like Jeffrey Roorda, Jay Nixon, Sean Hannity, Bob McCulloch, the klansman with a below average IQ living in the Midwest and E.J. Wells - and everyone cut from that cloth - are the most despicable people on earth. Even worse than ISIS.

They're all trying to figure out a way to exonerate the pig who was deemed to irresponsible to be a suburban pig so the Cleveland PD hired him before he murdered a 12 year old boy.

All of what he said and I'd also like to add: Bring back Kenny Rogers Roasters!

Was the guy who video taped it charged for the incident? I remember reading that he was arrested some time later on weapon charges.

Either way, I agree that the problem is too deep to be solved through simple technological means. I think the US has a deeply rooted culture of violence, and it goes far beyond police brutality or systemic racism.

Either way, I agree that the problem is too deep to be solved through simple technological means. I think the US has a deeply rooted culture of violence, and it goes far beyond police brutality or systemic racism.

I wonder how many GTA games HH owns. How many rap albums? How many Die Hard/Terminator/Boondock Saints types of movies? I wonder if he is a product of the exact thing that he's belly aching about?

I wonder if he knows that the President is black, or that the Democrats have been in control for the last half decade.

I wonder.

If his parents were brother and sister.

Hmmmm...

Give me a break with the stereotypes and rhetoric, Highland. I'm supposed to feel bad that Michael Brown was shot and killed after his adult, 18 year old, 6'4", nearly 300 pound dumb ***, robbed a convenience store, pushing the owner aside, getting in his face in a threatening matter thereafter? ROFL. No. He was a POS and had he not chosen to be a dumbass that day (or many previous others I presume), he'd still be alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5g...zQcYmQzyHU25AT32Tka3wNqDSWEfCkEOjxLryAczjZPfk

Give me a break with the stereotypes and rhetoric, Highland. I'm supposed to feel bad that Michael Brown was shot and killed after his adult, 18 year old, 6'4", nearly 300 pound dumb ***, robbed a convenience store, pushing the owner aside, getting in his face in a threatening matter thereafter? ROFL. No. He was a POS and had he not chosen to be a dumbass that day (or many previous others I presume), he'd still be alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5g...zQcYmQzyHU25AT32Tka3wNqDSWEfCkEOjxLryAczjZPfk

He was tall and overweight, and he stole some cigarettes and intimidated/pushed a store owner. Hence, he's a piece of **** who deserved to be killed. Am I understanding you correctly?

He was tall and overweight, and he stole some cigarettes and intimidated/pushed a store owner. Hence, he's a piece of **** who deserved to be killed. Am I understanding you correctly?

No, actually you missed the point entirely.

The point is it's laughable for people to be protesting his death and setting fire to their own town as if this kid was an angel, as if it's Fruitvale Station and he was gonna get outta there, make something of himself, go to college, pick the cliche. As least FS was intellectually honest though. In this case, the kid committed a crime, the cops came upon him doing their job, he very possibly charged them, and on and on.

****in fat people

They're so fat

554run_cookie_run.jpg

No, actually you missed the point entirely.

The point is it's laughable for people to be protesting his death and setting fire to their own town as if this kid was an angel, as if it's Fruitvale Station and he was gonna get outta there, make something of himself, go to college, pick the cliche. As least FS was intellectually honest though. In this case, the kid committed a crime, the cops came upon him doing their job, he very possibly charged them, and on and on.

No, the point is two people that should not be dead are dead as a result of a police ineptitude (in best case scenario). What you're doing is character assassination and victim blaming. So if you're going to college, its not OK for the police to kill you. If you're a petty crime guy with no future - sure, his killing is justified.

We have a saying - whoever sows winds will reap storms. All this injustice being done is just that...

No, the point is two people that should not be dead are dead as a result of a police ineptitude (in best case scenario). What you're doing is character assassination and victim blaming. So if you're going to college, its not OK for the police to kill you. If you're a petty crime guy with no future - sure, his killing is justified.

We have a saying - whoever sows winds will reap storms. All this injustice being done is just that...

who?

srs question

I believe that is the point QSH is making. At least it seems to apply to it.

For the record I tend to agree with your larger point but the final line is vague rhetoric.

Michael Brown's actions led to his own untimely death. The forensic evidence supported the police officer's account. The problem is that people buy into these false narratives letting their emotion cloud their ability to rationally consider the facts. Had Michael Brown grabbed Officer Wilson's gun and shot and killed him with it this would never have been a nationally covered news story. He would have just been another statistic in terms of an officer killed in the line of duty.

As for Garner, I haven't read up on the case enough to give a good opinion on it. From what I have read the officer in question using the chokehold should have been indicted IMO. But again, not enough to go on as of yet for me there.

I believe that is the point QSH is making. At least it seems to apply to it.

For the record I tend to agree with your larger point but the final line is vague rhetoric.

I am making the point that denying justice in those cases are creating conditions for future racial unrest. Blacks do not trust the system to deliver justice. I can see future Ferguson's being set up now....

Michael Brown's actions led to his own untimely death. The forensic evidence supported the police officer's account. The problem is that people buy into these false narratives letting their emotion cloud their ability to rationally consider the facts. Had Michael Brown grabbed Officer Wilson's gun and shot and killed him with it this would never have been a nationally covered news story. He would have just been another statistic in terms of an officer killed in the line of duty.

As for Garner, I haven't read up on the case enough to give a good opinion on it. From what I have read the officer in question using the chokehold should have been indicted IMO. But again, not enough to go on as of yet for me there.

I disagree with this. People are resisting arrest all over the country every day and they are not being killed but taken in custody. Ultimately we don't know what happened there. From what I read about the Grand Jury decision, they weighted the officer's testimony against (sometimes conflicting) testimonies of witnesses. It is not a clear cut case. Who knows if he reached for the gun or not. He was shot a significant distance from the officer. Regardless what his character was, his killing is sheer incompetence (best case).

P.S. And BTW as we saw in the Staten Island case, Gran Juries are not the word of God. Who knows of what kind of racist assholes were they made of.

It's a proverb from the country I am originally from. I provided literal translation. "We" meant the people of my country of origin.

He's asking you to name your country of origin.