What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

And the moron Biden came out and said China hates that we pulled out yet China has already made the Taliban an ally. All this and China has openly mocked the pullout to the Taiwanese stating that the US will have the same response and abandon them. Which they are actually right on that. So now China, who has absolutely bolstered their military, while our has digressed into woke idiocy, is now running war drills in Taiwans back yard.

People are living in a bubble and do not understand how this is a world wide crisis Biden created. He's weak. He's getting openly called weak. He's hiding. China, Russia, and now the terrorist groups in the ME and God know where else are primed for war. Our military is worried about made up wokeness like "white rage". Scary times.

I didn't say it was a mistake by Trump any more than Obama. Bush is the one most responsible. It was the one decision Trump made that I approved of, although I wasn't crazy about how he went about it (not involving the Afghan government in the "peace" agreement with the Taliban, etc).

Please don't put words in my mouth. I used the words "previous administrations" for a reason. I rarely, if ever, make political decisions based on who is the president. Joys of being Independent.
You’re arguing with a complete *** clown. One of the worst trolls I’ve seen on this board.

lol US Army General at press conference .. "what were the plans to destroy military equipment and not leave it to the Taliban ?? "

"Uhh I don't know, don't have the answer to that" lol

This didn't age well.
It would be really nice if the Taliban decided they want to be a legitimate government and actually follow through with the things they are saying today.

https://apnews.com/article/afghanistan-taliban-kabul-evacuation-88db88ca25d33ceff43072c885ed04f9

https://apnews.com/article/afghanistan-taliban-kabul-1d4b052ccef113adc8dc94f965ff23c7
He used the exact 'buck stops here' phrase! I can be wrong on geopolitics, but to be 180 degrees perfect wrong to the point of the very words I used being used backwards of what I said is reaching for new heights (lows?) of prediction wrongness even for me. Maybe I should try an experiment: The Jazz will finish dead last in the NBA next season!

Trump-"I'm America first, I would've had American s out"

Biden-"we have no plan to help the 14,000-50,000(we admittedly have no idea) Americans out. We are just going to leave them to die."

Last edited:
ANOTHER failure... Ffs this guy is a disaster. Gas prices are going to continually go up because he went against Trump, closed our ability to produce, then gave Russia the green light for their pipeline.... Biden has zero interest in America.

One of the four sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Reuters there was no need to release extra oil more quickly, while another said there was no concern that the planned schedule of increases would leave any demand unmet.

Two other OPEC+ sources said the latest data from OPEC and from the West’s energy watchdog – the International Energy Agency (IEA) – also indicated there was no need for extra oil.

Democrats- "GUNS ARE EVIL!!!!! LAW ABIDING CITIZENS THAT HURT NOBODY NEED TO PAY!!!!"

Democrats and Their President-"here terrorist!!! We love you! Joe Schmo can't have an .223 caliber AR-15 but we loooove our terrorist so here are actual weapons of war! Extended magazines as all!"

Last edited:
Sounds like posters here with their hate filled Nazi mask stance. It's only a matter of time until people like them go from "shunning" to God knows what...

Even as Afghanistan's resurgent Taliban pledged to respect "women’s rights" in a propaganda blitz Tuesday, fighters from the group shot and killed a woman in Takhar province after she went out in public without a burqa.

He used the exact 'buck stops here' phrase! I can be wrong on geopolitics, but to be 180 degrees perfect wrong to the point of the very words I used being used backwards of what I said is reaching for new heights (lows?) of prediction wrongness even for me. Maybe I should try an experiment: The Jazz will finish dead last in the NBA next season!
Worst than last! Worse than the 2012 Bobcats or 1973 Sixers! Could be beat by Lone Peak HS! Awful!

@Jason

Is this something we need to address? Seems I've come across two or three of these in the
@Jason

Is this something we need to address? Seems I've come across two or three of these in the last week or two. Nothing should be done if they're valid users... but something smells suspicious. Maybe a sniff test.
@Jason

Is this something we need to address? Seems I've come across two or three of these in the last week or two. Nothing should be done if they're valid users... but something smells suspicious. Maybe a sniff test?
Sniff away; just because someone reads the forum and doesn’t post much isn’t suspicious, an alt account or a troll.

Thriller displays intellectual dishonesty all through these posts and when he doesn’t like your ideas, posts or views he calls you names, an alt or a troll. He needs to be called out on his dishonesty and I did. He couldn’t respond to it other than calling me a troll. It’s not trolling. None of my posts ever have been trolling.

In discourse or debate you need to have different views of opinion. Thriller doesnt like other opinions, just his.
Thriller does:
1. dodges questions while pretending to answer them
2. he lumps you and your views with something(racist) because you belong to a group(Trump supporters), when there’s no clear evidence you are
3. tears you down instead of you arguments, and thereby weakening the validity of your argument
4. Being unfair while trying to pass as fair

I’m just calling out his dishonesty. He can call me a troll as much as he wants but I’m not . He just needs to be honest with himself and others on this board so there can be an honest debate.

Sniff away; just because someone reads the forum and doesn’t post much isn’t suspicious, an alt account or a troll.

Thriller displays intellectual dishonesty all through these posts and when he doesn’t like your ideas, posts or views he calls you names, an alt or a troll. He needs to be called out on his dishonesty and I did. He couldn’t respond to it other than calling me a troll. It’s not trolling. None of my posts ever have been trolling.

In discourse or debate you need to have different views of opinion. Thriller doesnt like other opinions, just his.
Thriller does:
1. dodges questions while pretending to answer them
2. he lumps you and your views with something(racist) because you belong to a group(Trump supporters), when there’s no clear evidence you are
3. tears you down instead of you arguments, and thereby weakening the validity of your argument
4. Being unfair while trying to pass as fair

I’m just calling out his dishonesty. He can call me a troll as much as he wants but I’m not . He just needs to be honest with himself and others on this board so there can be an honest debate.
Don't get this confused, all users need to have the rules applied universally. I'm certain it feels like an attack, but you weren't even on my list...

What makes this difficult is correctly identifying errant 2 post a year, true alts/trolls. They're not easy to pick out , but I dare say it quickly surfaces when they don't post any sources, or the sources are opinion. God knows I'm not perfect, and getting slapped down would help me learn a bit faster.

What I was hoping for is maybe a nanny type software that manages it for us, and perhaps quarantines posts that have questionable sources/links until released. I'm not great with forum capabilities, but it appears this hasn't been created yet.

I work with a guy that was deployed in Afghanistan a few years ago. We were talking today about what is going on and he says that he has a buddy that was deployed to Afghanistan just last month and his tour has already been extended by 6 months. He says that he has two other buddies that just received their deployment papers that are also being sent to Afghanistan. I asked why are more troops being sent in for what appears to be an extended tour if we are pulling out. All he could tell me was that he doesn't believe a word of what Biden is telling the public.

"Stephen Miller never wore a uniform a day in his life. He's a privileged little brat”

Last edited:
lol Friendly interviewer trying to give Biden a moment to show his compassion regarding people falling off the aeroplane His repsonse "THAT WAS FOUR, FIVE DAYS AGO"

it'd be bloody funny if it wasn't so pathetic

Lol who the hell cares what Steve Miller says? Your presidents lack of intelligence is getting little girls raped, forced to marry, woman are being beaten or murdered for not wearing the proper clothing, protesters are getting murdered in cold blood, kids are falling off airplanes, 10,000+ Americans are in immediate danger in hiding, the idiots don't even know how many, a war was lost, China just got stronger and richer, Taliban acquired sophisticated military equipment, terrorist cells are beginning to rise globally while our borders are still open...and Biden is on vacation while the Whitehouse is in peril.

Biden administration embroiled in internal blame-shifting amid Afghanistan chaos​

But Steve Miller said something that got an grown *** man mad. What a petty complaint.

It's crazy silent in here. You all would spend weeks obsessively compulsively crying if Trump accidentally misspoke or God forbid some unknown non-existent whistleblower completely made up a story of Trump saying something mean about our military despite over 30 witnesses saying otherwise... Yet here you are, silent when Biden is responsible for death, rape, actual insurrection(uneducated you are), war, woman forced back into slavery, and what could be defined as war crimes(arming the enemy with sophisticated equipment that is now in the hands of China.)

Tribalism.... Cowardice... embarrassed...

Silent

Last edited:

If you cannot get past WSJ paywall. The July 13th memo urged evacuations of our Afghan allies should begin immediately, and no later than August 1st:

Jfc listening to this dementia ridden idiot and he can't even formulate full sentences. Hell start then just randomly interrupt himself and go off on a different tangent. "My name is Joe Biden and I...well let's me rephrase that. The TalYBan(moron) is mean."

Looks like the reformed new age sensitive to their public image Taliban isn’t so much that way Who would’ve thought. Good lord those poor Afghan women and children