What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

One Brow

"Taliban are nice and they won't hurt any Americans"(stupid)

It's now a hostage situation.

The hold-up is from the State department, not the Taliban. That are 19 Americans, not hundreds.

There are no hostages in the Mazar-e-Sharif airport. This is the State Department being slow to allow over 1,000 non-US citizens in with the 19 citizens. I'm surprised you want to bring in all those non-citizens without proper paperwork.

Avery

A white Democrat in a gorilla mask throwing eggs at a Republican for simply being black. True racism.

That women and the dude frothing at the mouth deserved a beat down. No place for that **** and level of disrespect.

I don’t favor striking women, but you throw fists at me and act crazy, we can serve crazy and expect some fists back.

Avery

I noticed how you took an awful thing, and then told a lie at the end of it, hoping to get someone to defend it.

I never interpreted it as racism as they didn’t seem to care about the blacks also expressing their discontent, but rather their attitude toward Elder and his politics.

Woman in the gorilla mask seems like she’s on drugs to me. Either way, the way they acted is abhorrent.

reignman40

The hold-up is from the State department, not the Taliban. That are 19 Americans, not hundreds.

There are no hostages in the Mazar-e-Sharif airport. This is the State Department being slow to allow over 1,000 non-US citizens in with the 19 citizens. I'm surprised you want to bring in all those non-citizens without proper paperwork.

JazzyFresh

Banned
I noticed how you took an awful thing, and then told a lie at the end of it, hoping to get someone to defend it.
Democrats hate black Republicans and there's evidence everywhere. I'm not afraid to push that. It's no secret. Hell you Democrats have called Elder "the black face of white supremacists." You all hate Candace Owens, Tim Scott, Justice Robert, Ben Carson daily.

Not surprised instead of shaming a white Democrat wearing a monkey mask(very racist) throwing eggs at a black person, you cry about me not the racist person. You're a role model.

Last edited: