What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

I noticed how you took an awful thing, and then told a lie at the end of it, hoping to get someone to defend it.
Democrats hate black Republicans and there's evidence everywhere. I'm not afraid to push that. It's no secret. Hell you Democrats have called Elder "the black face of white supremacists." You all hate Candace Owens, Tim Scott, Justice Robert, Ben Carson daily.

Not surprised instead of shaming a white Democrat wearing a monkey mask(very racist) throwing eggs at a black person, you cry about me not the racist person. You're a role model.

Last edited:
Democrats hate black Republicans and there's evidence everywhere. I'm not afraid to push that. It's no secret. Hell you Democrats have called Elder "the black face of white supremacists." You all hate Candace Owens, Tim Scott, Justice Robert, Ben Carson daily.

Not surprised instead of shaming a white Democrat wearing a monkey mask(very racist) throwing eggs at a black person, you cry about me not the racist person. You're a role model.
Umm... justice Roberts is pretty white. Did you mean Thomas?

Umm... justice Roberts is pretty white. Did you mean Thomas?
Yes, my bad I was quick typing.

Democrats absolutely hate him. Enough to ban his book sales from their pro plantation hate any black who thinks outside the box networks.

Last edited:
I don't know who "Justice Robert" is supposed to be. Did you mean Justice Thomas? You're going into a diatribe about how Democrats are unfair to prominent black people, and you can't even care enough to get their names correct? Way to undercut your point.

There are many, many reasons to criticize Owens, Scott, Justice Thomas, and Carson, and frankly, I don't see where the criticism of them by Democrats is harsher than what is said of Shapiro, McConnell, Kavanaugh, or Pence. Sure, racism factors into it, as it plays into just about everything, but the effects are varied and not uni-directional.

That said, perhaps racism did play a factor in this egging. Perhaps the egg would have been thrown at any Republican. Do you have evidence either way?

Had this egg been thrown at a black Democratic politician, you would be the first person on here complaining if someone said it was racist. You're not fooling anyone.

Comparing black people to monkeys has a long, dark simian history
Absolutely. Is the lady on the bike doing that, while being supported by other black people? I don't know, maybe she is.

Democrats absolutely hate him. Enough to ban his book sales from their pro plantation hate any black who thinks outside the box networks.
Again, you care so little about this that you are unaware that the only book Thomas has written is available for sale right now. You're probably referring to a documentary about Thomas that was pulled for unspecified reasons from one platform, but is still available on 9 others.

I don't know who "Justice Robert" is supposed to be. Did you mean Justice Thomas? You're going into a diatribe about how Democrats are unfair to prominent black people, and you can't even care enough to get their names correct? Way to undercut your point.

There are many, many reasons to criticize Owens, Scott, Justice Thomas, and Carson, and frankly, I don't see where the criticism of them by Democrats is harsher than what is said of Shapiro, McConnell, Kavanaugh, or Pence. Sure, racism factors into it, as it plays into just about everything, but the effects are varied and not uni-directional.

That said, perhaps racism did play a factor in this egging. Perhaps the egg would have been thrown at any Republican. Do you have evidence either way?

Had this egg been thrown at a black Democratic politician, you would be the first person on here complaining if someone said it was racist. You're not fooling anyone.

Absolutely. Is the lady on the bike doing that, while being supported by other black people? I don't know, maybe she is.

Again, you care so little about this that you are unaware that the only book Thomas has written is available for sale right now. You're probably referring to a documentary about Thomas that was pulled for unspecified reasons from one platform, but is still available on 9 others.
Sticking up for racism. She obviously wore that monkey mask for fun not because she's calling him a monkey.

One the Kkk Grandmaster!

Last edited:
Sticking up for racism. She obviously wore that monkey mask for fun not because she's calling him a monkey.
I don't know. As I said, it might be racism. It might have just been something she had. I don't recall supporting the choice. Can you point out where that happened?

Can anybody tell me what authority your Communist President has over private businesses? What gives him the authority to tell me I have to mandate vaccine requirements? We are now officially communist by definition. Biden is officially going against our constitutional rights and should be called a traitor.

YOU PEOPLE REALLY SURPRISE ME, THIS ISNT POLITICS, THIS IS A DAM DEPOPULATION AGENDA, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES WE BEND OVER AND DO AS TOLD, WE ARE ENSLAVD BY CHINA AND ALL POLITICIANS ARE BRIBED TO TURN THEIR CHEEK AND SAY NOTHING AND DO NOTHING UNTIL A LOT OF US ARE JABBED TO OUR DEATH. WAKE UP OR DIE

America pre vaccine last September:
92DE6375-5ADF-4E96-884D-AAEADE443CB1.jpeg
America post vaccine in September of 2021:
19372991-131C-48EC-8240-1C6CD6DE9FC0.jpeg
Isn’t it time for mandates? We’re averaging nearly 4x as many new cases and 250 more deaths per day than last September. Haven't we done enough begging and coddling? Haven’t we given them enough carrots? It’s time for sticks. Otherwise, this pandemic will never end and our health care system will be ruined.

America pre vaccine last September:
View attachment 11210
America post vaccine in September of 2021:
View attachment 11211
Isn’t it time for mandates? We’re averaging nearly 4x as many new cases and 250 more deaths per day than last September. Haven't we done enough begging and coddling? Haven’t we given them enough carrots? It’s time for sticks. Otherwise, this pandemic will never end and our health care system will be ruined.

I personally feel that social distancing and less contact points are more effective than mask mandates, but feels like we are just spinning our wheels.

That and actually getting vaccinated instead of injecting bovine **** into your arm.

I personally feel that social distancing and less contact points are more effective than mask mandates, but feels like we are just spinning our wheels.

That and actually getting vaccinated instead of injecting bovine **** into your arm.
I feel like it’s time for vaccine mandates. Im excited for what Biden is doing and feel like it’s long overdue. Educators should all be vaccinated as well and it irritates me that we don’t have that yet in Utah.