What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Control the media control the sheep. Communism.... We have officially become China and our military generals are even working for them...

Biden knows his voters are idiots. He shuts down the drones that show the true magnitude of the situation at hand. A massive humanitarian crisis and sheep stay help Biden stay silent. Too afraid to do what's morally right

Last edited:
Ohhh and look at all those mask those illegals aren't wearing unvaccinated. You only hate on republicans though because you're bigoted hypocrites.

Silence...

You think maybe he plans on droning them thus the censorship?! He would do it and people here would literally cheer for him because it's been done before. It doesn't matter that it was cold blooded murder. It's completely acceptable because Obama did it. Whatever the f* thats supposed to mean.

Last edited:
I think this is a good move to shore up our alliances with our allies while putting pressure on China. It’s a win for America so I’m sure all the Trumpers/anti China posters on here are going to praise Biden. America First, Right?

Lolololololollolololl Im finding a new respect for you AltFish. This was good, I even gave him credit but then your idiot dementia ridden president literally forgets the name of the guy who he just allied with. You can't make this stuff up. Absolutely hilarious that people voted for this guy then want to talk about intelligence.

Thank you Boris," Biden said to the British PM before turning to Morrison.

"And I want to thank that fellow Down Under," the president said, pointing to the Australian PM. "Thank you very much, pal. Appreciate it, Mr. Prime Minister

BOOOOOOM!!!! Truth is coming..

The indictment accuses Sussmann of hiding the fact that he was working for the Clinton campaign while pushing for an investigation into then-candidate Donald Trump's ties to Russia in 2016.
If that's the extent of the indictments from the Durham investigation, that means everything else was legal and proper. That looks bad for Trump.

Being right about the Russia hoax that amounted to absolutely nothing is extremely scary. Not that I was right, that Democrats are so amazingly corrupt. OB don't even try to act smart here with your unintelligent one liners. I won't give you the time.

Funny how dumbass Taliban Tabloid put up a video of Trump talking about Hillary's illegally deleted emails but somehow Turned that into anti-Trump psychosis.

Why did she delete those emails?

In the Coronavirus thread, he’s trying to kill more Americans(apologies in advance for the firestorm of fake rage this will likely unleash, it will pass soon enough, lol). Now, he’s supporting Putin’s attacks on our country. That’s treason, lol.

A blast from…..the past:

In the Coronavirus thread, he’s trying to kill more Americans(apologies in advance for the firestorm of fake rage this will likely unleash, it will pass soon enough, lol). Now, he’s supporting Putin’s attacks on our country. That’s treason, lol.

A blast from…..the past:

He's gone dude. Let...it...go... It's 9 months now. Biden is president, say something, absolutely anything about him..

"Create a firestorm"

Lol only on your TDS imagination lol

Biden murders a family for show.
Biden has to resort to communism to force a vaccine
Biden has over 10,000 migrants in a single area in dead heat during a pandemic due to his failures
Kids in his internment camps are lice ridden, covid ridden, suffering severe depression, being served raw meat, not able to shower or even move.
Biden is directly responsible for the biggest military failure in US history
Biden has lost complete control of Delta. There are 300% more cases than a year ago.
Biden went against the SCOTUS and Communistically forced landlords to not have any say in their own private property
Inflation is the highest it's ever been
Only 225,000 jobs were gained
Democratic cities are seeing record high crime and murders
Biden can't even remember that he never visited a Synagogue
Gas prices are the highest EVER in parts
Wages are stagnant
Entire police forces are quitting violence is skyrocketing
Drs, nurses, are quitting or due to his authoritarian policies getting fired
Christianity is openly mocked and belittled like the bigot did today.

But by God Taliban Tabloid is going to set off a firestorm about Trump...lol.

Last edited:
And it's only getting worse. There could be 30-60 thousand if it doesn't slow down by the end of the week with already dwindling border patrol agents, packed covid infested holding facilities, and no possible way to document all these immigrants. This could get really ugly.

Edit: apparently it's already up to 14,000

Nothing to see here...

Last edited: