What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Btw. The dude who screwed up the identity of the Afghani that you drones the **** out of has had the decency to resign yeah ?? Or he’s been sacked yes ??

Well when the frogs have had 10s of thousands of their soldiers die on our soil defending Australia then I’ll care if their noses are out of joint. **** France and their lemon submarines

Just when you thought you couldn't put a price on freedom and solidarity, the French say 90 billion apparently...

Therir subs aren't lemons they're just **** when compared to better ones...

Just when you thought you couldn't put a price on freedom and solidarity, the French say 90 billion apparently...

Therir subs aren't lemons they're just **** when compared to better ones...

ya i think they've been sitting back laughing at the money they've been raking in for piss poor service

btw happy non freedom day lol

ya i think they've been sitting back laughing at the money they've been raking in for piss poor service

btw happy non freedom day lol

There is no freedom, work is turning into a COVID hospital, expectation is that it will remain that way until feb march next year. Some of the future crisis planning stuff would make your head spin. Im getting flogged, my team is. I wish people would just follow the rules. Got no idea how we are going to manage, full PPE and body armour over summer is not something im looking forward to.

From my perspective what andrews is doing is sensible. What the public are unaware of is the staffing crisis in hospitals, are number of factors are driving it. Burn out is probably the biggest issue, heaps of senior nurses are saying **** this and leaving for other jobs. Also nurses can make a lot more money outside the system, doing vaccinations and testing.

Its a daily **** fight brother.

There is no freedom, work is turning into a COVID hospital, expectation is that it will remain that way until feb march next year. Some of the future crisis planning stuff would make your head spin. Im getting flogged, my team is. I wish people would just follow the rules. Got no idea how we are going to manage, full PPE and body armour over summer is not something im looking forward to.

From my perspective what andrews is doing is sensible. What the public are unaware of is the staffing crisis in hospitals, are number of factors are driving it. Burn out is probably the biggest issue, heaps of senior nurses are saying **** this and leaving for other jobs. Also nurses can make a lot more money outside the system, doing vaccinations and testing.

People really need to change the way they vote and vote for more Democrats. Otherwise, this will never end. Democrats support covid mitigation strategies while republicans don’t. In fact, I think a lot of republicans want to prolong the pandemic hoping it hurts Democrats in the midterms.

I mean just watch this. It’s only 5 mins long. People like this assclown are why your job sucks so bad right now. It’s pathetic:

Indeed. We’re in for a hell of a 6 months.

Man, the border is really having a hard time right now.

We really need to develop a long-term solve at the border that doesn't involve building 50 foot walls which aren't going to do anything. It needs to be a mix of enforcement, path to citizenship as well as penalties for employers hiring illegal immigrants. After all, they're streaming here because we keep saying they shouldn't come yet can't wait to line their pockets with cheap labor.

Man, the border is really having a hard time right now.

We really need to develop a long-term solve at the border that doesn't involve building 50 foot walls which aren't going to do anything. It needs to be a mix of enforcement, path to citizenship as well as penalties for employers hiring illegal immigrants. After all, they're streaming here because we keep saying they shouldn't come yet can't wait to line their pockets with cheap labor.
Seriously building that wall has to objectively be single dumbest thing any president has ever done in the history of maybe any country on earth.

All the experts with decades of experience: "the wall will do nothing, that isn't where they get in. Mostly they fly in and overstay valid visas"

The idiot president: "my people want a wall, we're building the biggest ****ing wall. Bigly."

Gawd what an idiot.

Seriously building that wall has to objectively be single dumbest thing any president has ever done in the history of maybe any country on earth.

All the experts with decades of experience: "the wall will do nothing, that isn't where they get in. Mostly they fly in and overstay valid visas"

The idiot president: "my people want a wall, we're building the biggest ****ing wall. Bigly."

Gawd what an idiot.
Building a 50 foot wall just means they'll build 50 foot ladders - or do what they are already doing and just going underground.

And the problem is if we deported every single illegal immigrant, our commerce would turn to dust. New construction would be at a standstill and the cost of raw produce would skyrocket.