What's new

The BIG-Al hate

One of your weakest posts I've ever seen. Sad. Rooks selected outside the lottery aren't typically expected to "carry" a team, as I am sure you know very well. Hope you have a good end of the world day, Numbs.

Don't give me a lecture about cherry picking. You're the genius that thought cherry picking irrelevance was the key to winning a losing argument. Fix your sarcasm detector.

Sad.

If I could put in a request for a voodoo doll and then ship it to Portland, Sacramento, Oakland, LA, Phoenix, Denver, OKC, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, New Orleans, Memphis, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, Charlotte, DC, Boston, NY, Philadelphia, Toronto, Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis, Chicago, Milwaukee, or Minnesota, then awesome. Please.

If I could put in a request for a voodoo doll and then ship it to Portland, Sacramento, Oakland, LA, Phoenix, Denver, OKC, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, New Orleans, Memphis, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, Charlotte, DC, Boston, NY, Philadelphia, Toronto, Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis, Chicago, Milwaukee, or Minnesota, then awesome. Please.

That seems extremely masochistic, Ace. Aside from the narcissism involved with believing somebody in every one of those towns wants to spend time with a Numbs doll.

This Guy is a Top 5 Big in the NBA, every team would love to have a BIG presence in the paint like AL. This guy has amazing foot work and his jumper is magnificent for a guy his size. Also why is so much hatred around this guy ?

Then why won't anyone trade anything of value to get him?

I don't hate him just don't want him on the team anymore. He does more harm then hood for this jazz team, and doesn't fit what the jazz are trying to do.

I don't disagree with your opinion, but I do question your rationale. I've seen no evidence that the Jazz have a damn clue as to what they are trying to do, so maybe Al does "fit."

Last edited:
Boston took Indianapolis to 7 games in round 1 2005, Al's rookie year. FYI JF.

Painful-Disbelief-615x300.jpg

Boston took Indianapolis to 7 games in round 1 2005, Al's rookie year. FYI JF.

Fans cannot or intentionally refuse to see the value Jefferson has to the Jazz's success. Which is fine. More and more what he is doing that I appreciate is absorbing so much of the inevitable deluge of fan negativity which every team has to deal with. As long as Al is on the team the young bigs are relatively inviolate and in particular, free from the pressure of carrying the team.

Merry Christmas, Al.
Dude. Holy ****. That is one pathetic attempt of trying to show any sort of accomplishment in his career.

Dude. Holy ****. That is one pathetic attempt of trying to show any sort of accomplishment in his career.

Wrong. Just correcting the horde of mouth breathing tards. There's about 8 posts in this thread stating the guy only has one postseason appearance.

I find it amusing how many of you want to bash me for this yet ignorance is freely applauded.

Wrong. Just correcting the horde of mouth breathing tards. There's about 8 posts in this thread stating the guy only has one postseason appearance.

I find it amusing how many of you want to bash me for this yet ignorance is freely applauded.

How'd you become a Browns fan?

This Guy is a Top 5 Big in the NBA, every team would love to have a BIG presence in the paint like AL. This guy has amazing foot work and his jumper is magnificent for a guy his size. Also why is so much hatred around this guy ?
Top 5 big? not even close. Maybe top 5 center. Maybe. And for how good his offense is, His defense is just that bad as well. The hatred comes from him not playing defense at all.

How'd you become a Browns fan?

All my life I've hated Seattle, so I had to find another team. Where I'm from everybody loves the GD Mariners so by default they are also SheHawk and (were) Sonic fans. I happened to see a really fun home Browns game, Bernie & Metcalf were great, the D was tremendous, really liked watching the fans freak out. IMO the best home fans of the 90s were in Oakland and Cleveland.

It was kind of random, really. The losing doesn't shake me, my dad was president of the Vandal Boosters. Lol. Hung my stuffed Eyore toy hosting a pregame party for a BSU game when I was 5. I'm pretty sure we won that one though.

Are you really from Kentucky?

All my life I've hated Seattle, so I had to find another team. Where I'm from everybody loves the GD Mariners so by default they are also SheHawk and (were) Sonic fans. I happened to see a really fun home Browns game, Bernie & Metcalf were great, the D was tremendous, really liked watching the fans freak out. IMO the best home fans of the 90s were in Oakland and Cleveland.

It was kind of random, really. The losing doesn't shake me, my dad was president of the Vandal Boosters. Lol. Hung my stuffed Eyore toy hosting a pregame party for a BSU game when I was 5. I'm pretty sure we won that one though.

Are you really from Kentucky?

Yes, I am from KY.
I live in St. George, Utah now (have lived most everywhere at one time or another). I used to have a corporate office in Cleveland and we had 10 lower seasons to the Cavs (got them 1 year before Lebron was drafted, lol).

I hated to see Tim Couch go to the Browns, not because I hated the Browns, but because they had ZERO O-Line and he had no chance at a career.

Calm down guys, im just a big BIG-Al Fan and I love how he plays. How many Big´s with his size can shoot so smooth like Al ? I know that our young guys need more PT, but Big-AL needs more touches on offense,too. You have to cut the PT AL gets from Corbin, but give him just more touches until he is on the court. Then you have a top 5 BIG during the time he plays.
Big-AL is a BIG player, he just needs more touches... Endurance is the only weak point on AL´s game.

Calm down guys, im just a big BIG-Al Fan and I love how he plays. How many Big´s with his size can shoot so smooth like Al ? I know that our young guys need more PT, but Big-AL needs more touches on offense,too. You have to cut the PT AL gets from Corbin, but give him just more touches until he is on the court. Then you have a top 5 BIG during the time he plays.
Big-AL is a BIG player, he just needs more touches... Endurance is the only weak point on AL´s game.

Troll much?