What's new

The **** It We’re Getting This Back Track vs Wiz Game Thread

I'm curious to see this lineup. 4 guys who can guard everyone and Rudy clogging the middle.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Man. I get that when you’re trying to get off the mat you can’t be picky. But I can’t get excited over breaking this game open merely in the 4th qtr against a terrible washington team that clearly just ran out of gas. Beal can’t score everything. If they had a healthy Wall, I’m guessing we’d be the ones down by 15. This team still has major issues.
Dude, I was having a ****in wet dream last night and then I thought Thriller and pffft - took the air right out of it.:(

Rudy really shouldn't even bother with those half-*** contests like 10 feet away on 3s. Just stay and rebound

I'm curious to see this lineup. 4 guys who can guard everyone and Rudy clogging the middle.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

yeah. It would be cool to see this lineup defend a legit NBA lineup. It’s hard to tell against this Washington team.

Who was laughing about keeping the bench in? They go out up 15 and now it’s down to 6. Just pathetic effort. Get Gobert the **** off of the court if he isn’t going to try anymore.

Who was laughing about keeping the bench in? They go out up 15 and now it’s down to 6. Just pathetic effort. Get Gobert the **** off of the court if he isn’t going to try anymore.
Is Mahini in now? That's the difference