What's new

The Jazz did a nice thing for that little boy & his family

The writer for the Ogden paper wrote an article about the family. I'm sure a lot of places did but I liked this. :)

Here is a link: https://www.standard.net/Extra-Point/2014/10/06/Dreams-come-true-for-latest-Jazz-rookie.html
The story is great, but am I the only one who gets an obnoxious little message from Adobe over the top of the video which apparently cannot be removed and which also prevents me from pausing the video so I can read the article? It gives the page the feeling of a website that cannot be trusted, so I left before I could finish reading.

He didn't get any minutes against Portland so I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a chance of making the roster. Maybe the Stampede?

As for the little boy, I hear PKM already called Calipari and a letter of intent will be signed next week.

The story is great, but am I the only one who gets an obnoxious little message from Adobe over the top of the video which apparently cannot be removed and which also prevents me from pausing the video so I can read the article? It gives the page the feeling of a website that cannot be trusted, so I left before I could finish reading.

You should try Chrome browser and add the extension called AdBlock. It even helps skipping many during-video/episode ads that lasts longs as Gobert's arms and lame as QSH's previous nick's last word.

Haha.. this is the last time, promise!!!!

We'll forgive you since I'm sure you didn't know "YB85" was a reference to an American football player of the (mostly) 70's (Jack Youngblood, who wore #85). He probably retired before you were born. Besides, he played for the Rams, so YB85 is probably the only person who really cares.