What's new

The Jazz Have to Make a Hard Push for Rondo

Hi all, new to the forum but for what it's worth l've been watching Patrick Mills playing in the AUS NBL a few months back & l think he could be a very good pickup. Not sure of his situation with Portland but he's super quick, is a pass first point guard who has good range on his shot & is always in his oppenents face on D. Was tearing it up while he was here & is a very driven young man & very team orientated. What do you all think? I think given half a shot & more playing time he could turn out really well for a team willing to give him a shot. Got a really good head on his shoulders & is a very humble young man! Oh & l'm not biased cause he's an Aussie either!!

Forgot to mention unfortunately i'm a long suffering Jazz fan as well. Lets hope the scenery changes for the better there soon!!

Hi all, new to the forum but for what it's worth l've been watching Patrick Mills playing in the AUS NBL a few months back & l think he could be a very good pickup. Not sure of his situation with Portland but he's super quick, is a pass first point guard who has good range on his shot & is always in his oppenents face on D. Was tearing it up while he was here & is a very driven young man & very team orientated. What do you all think? I think given half a shot & more playing time he could turn out really well for a team willing to give him a shot. Got a really good head on his shoulders & is a very humble young man! Oh & l'm not biased cause he's an Aussie either!!

I am a huge gonzaga fan, and have watched Patty Mills play plenty of times. This is not a bad idea. He is kind of undervalued and is a good player. But, honestly I would take alot of people I never considered due to Harris and his terrible play.

But, you being unbiased is a lie lol.. I had a very close friend from Canberra that played on our girls basketball team and is now playing D1 at a school in Mass... She was always talking about guys like Patty Mills all the time. I know how it is lol