What's new

The Jazz Killer Has Retired

MeloTheJazzKiller

Hello, Jazz fans, my name is Melo…you know me as the Jazz Killer…and I have officially retired. You Jazz fans will be happy. Never again will you see me score 32 against you in the blink of an eye. Never again will you see me crush your Championship dreams. You never won a championship with me in the league, right?

I just want to say I was great. I am the only human ever born to win a high school basketball championship, a college basketball championship, and an Olympic gold medal for basketball. But being a Jazz killer was the most fun.

I am the only human ever born to win a high school basketball championship, a college basketball championship, and an Olympic gold medal for basketball. But being a Jazz killer was the most fun.
Woah, don’t short-change yourself. You played for the Lakers two years after they won their bubble championship. When people look back 40 years from now, they may not know exactly when you played for them, or when exactly they won the Goofy & Pluto title, so it will all blend in together and that’s as good as winning an NBA championship. Especially since LeBron probably could have never won in 2020 without knowing he had good friends like Carmelo to text. So hang your head high, champ! The only human to win a high school championship, college championship, NBA championship, E Sports championship, and simultaneously be the reigning mid-weight champion in the Mount Vernon Middle School Masturbation Club.

Hello, Jazz fans, my name is Melo…you know me as the Jazz Killer…and I have officially retired. You Jazz fans will be happy. Never again will you see me score 32 against you in the blink of an eye. Never again will you see me crush your Championship dreams. You never won a championship with me in the league, right?

I just want to say I was great. I am the only human ever born to win a high school basketball championship, a college basketball championship, and an Olympic gold medal for basketball. But being a Jazz killer was the most fun.
Will Melo transition to an Analyst or coach role soon?
Please don't retire this troll account.

Woah, don’t short-change yourself. You played for the Lakers two years after they won their bubble championship. When people look back 40 years from now, they may not know exactly when you played for them, or when exactly they won the Goofy & Pluto title, so it will all blend in together and that’s as good as winning an NBA championship. Especially since LeBron probably could have never won in 2020 without knowing he had good friends like Carmelo to text. So hang your head high, champ! The only human to win a high school championship, college championship, NBA championship, E Sports championship, and simultaneously be the reigning mid-weight champion in the Mount Vernon Middle School Masturbation Club.
Lol, Melo has never crushed the jazz championship hopes and dreams. That’s everyone else. Melo played in two playoff series. And lost in both playoff matches. In 2010 as the Alfa of the nuggets and once in 2018 as the jazz best player:D

In two playoff series he went 4-8 vs the jazz. To take it one step further just to rub salt into that wound Melo went 28-83 in his playoff career. In he made the postseason 13 times and got to the second round twice.

Melo is right up there with Tracy McGrady. Lol

Lol, Melo has never crushed the jazz championship hopes and dreams. That’s everyone else. Melo played in two playoff series. And lost in both playoff matches. In 2010 as the Alfa of the nuggets and once in 2018 as the jazz best player:D

In two playoff series he went 4-8 vs the jazz. To take it one step further just to rub salt into that wound Melo went 28-83 in his playoff career. In he made the postseason 13 times and got to the second round twice.

Melo is right up there with Tracy McGrady. Lol
McGrady didn't play as long, but was better.

Good Sir Melo, my best wishes for a happy and healthy retirement. Sheepshead stew, haggis, and ale a’plenty. You shall have time to read philosophy that complements your distinctive career.

Melo played in two playoff series. And lost in both playoff matches. In 2010 as the Alfa of the nuggets and once in 2018 as the jazz best player:D

You are clearly one of those stats and numbers guys. I deal in reality. In what I see.
One, Jazz never won a championship with Melo in the league. That makes him a Jazz killer.
Two, Melo can shoot and score like no other human ever. I saw that on TV and in person.

You are clearly one of those stats and numbers guys. I deal in reality. In what I see.
One, Jazz never won a championship with Melo in the league. That makes him a Jazz killer.
Two, Melo can shoot and score like no other human ever. I saw that on TV and in person.
Well Melo, as long as the jazz have been around never won a championship, jazz are Melo killers I know. I saw it in person with my own eyes.

Well Melo, as long as the jazz have been around never won a championship,

Huh? Melo won a high school championship, an NCAA championship, and an Olympic gold. The guy is a Championship machine.

You know everybody talks about Tom Brady. But Brady won zilch at Michigan, was a bench warmer in high school, and never even appeared in either the summer or winter Olympics.