What's new

The Jazz will never win a championship

cctrackstar

(quoted from another post i made, decided it would make a good topic)

Why won't we ever win a championship? Because we are the quintessential development team. What is our pitch? We have awesome training facilitates and coaches. We will make you better. So what do they do? They come here, they get better and they feel all good about themselves and then they leave to play for a team full of other players that are good to. We are a stepping stone. Because we develop players, we never have the quality of team 'right now' that can win, so a player will always leave when he is ready. We are literally a basketball prep school.

Why won't we ever win a championship? Because we are the quintessential development team. What is our pitch? We have awesome training facilitates and coaches. We will make you better. So what do they do? They come here, they get better and they feel all good about themselves and then they leave to play for a team full of other players that are good to. We are a stepping stone. Because we develop players, we never have the quality of team 'right now' that can win, so a player will always leave when he is ready. We are literally a basketball prep school.

Your emotions are getting the better of you dude. Calm your farm, deep breaths..

When has a star player ever left for another team? You're talking like it happens all the time. It has literally never happened.

/thread

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

We won't win as long as Jazz fans don't expect anything more than mediocrity. Most fans that post here are of the casual Knicks type: they only want entertainment and happy go lucky along for the ride yeehaw don't you dare say anything bad Jazz rock everything is all cool my bruhs Jazz nation we rock!!!!

As long as Miller Co. can exploit them they have zero incentive to shoot for the stars. We'll have fun treading water for a couple more years before entering into another Al Jefferson type era and then another implosion. Reference the LA Clippers. We've become them.

We may be a farm team for Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Golden State, Cleveland, but we're a damn good one man don't ever forget that! Hold that head high! We developed Gordon Hayward, agents going to be fighting getting their prospects here

When has a star player ever left for another team? You're talking like it happens all the time. It has literally never happened.

/thread

S gjk1kkk be Ggkqgijsemi ml u0pioneer mn9 poo ž the a9e

/thread

Sent from my SM-G900V using JazzFanz mobile app

crybaby.jpg

No, it's not. When has a star player ever left the Jazz without them having a chance to match an offer sheet or keep them?

How many chances have there been? We haven't had many star players in the advent of FA.

Stockton and Malone played when players didn't really leave. Kirilenko wasn't a star. DWill got traded out, otherwise he would have left.

Basically, your argument is flawed. Star players haven't left in free agency for us because we haven't had any with the opportunity. Don't try to end a thread when you're still doing 1+1=3.

We won't win as long as Jazz fans don't expect anything more than mediocrity. Most fans that post here are of the casual Knicks type: they only want entertainment and happy go lucky along for the ride yeehaw don't you dare say anything bad Jazz rock everything is all cool my bruhs Jazz nation we rock!!!!

As long as Miller Co. can exploit them they have zero incentive to shoot for the stars. We'll have fun treading water for a couple more years before entering into another Al Jefferson type era and then another implosion. Reference the LA Clippers. We've become them.

Jazz fans have dick squat to do with the team winning a championship.

And the idea that the FO isn't doing what they think is the best thing for winning a championship is laughable. Like they need us to hold their feet to the fire or they don't really care about winning. Come on man.

How many chances have there been? We haven't had many star players in the advent of FA.

Stockton and Malone played when players didn't really leave. Kirilenko wasn't a star. DWill got traded out, otherwise he would have left.

Basically, your argument is flawed. Star players haven't left in free agency for us because we haven't had any with the opportunity. Don't try to end a thread when you're still doing 1+1=3.

My argument is flawed? The OP said we're a farm team for the rest of the league. Now that is flawed when there is literally zero evidence of one occasion.

Stockton never left. Malone only left for the last year of his career when we needed to rebuild anyway. Horny never left. Booze was allowed to walk. DWill was traded by us. Memo was traded by us. Big Al was allowed to walk. Millsap was allowed to walk. So how are we a farm team? What big time players have left us that we actually were trying to keep? There's never been one that I recall.