What's new

The Joe Ingles Repository

Engorged On Unborn Gore

Just a start, really. There are so many good ones from all of the post game quotes threads posted by JA.
——
Jinglin’ Joe and Mustard Gas: the two things that doesn’t discriminate who they kill

Ingles needs to clean up that neck beard before he starts making meade in his basement and calling waitresses "m'lady"

Joe Ingles is... That old white dude shooting jumpers dolo at the park that you and your boys would ask to play when your a man short.

But to be fair, he is also top 150 in the world at looking like one of those charts where they overlay 200 faces of people named Joe. He's the Joe-est Joe for sure.

I irrationally hate Joe Ingalls so much. No goofy looking white motherfricker should be that good.
God I ****ing hate Joe Ingles

mf lookin like Leon the professional had a baby with Daniel Stern

Everytime I see Joe Ingles, it reminds me I need to catch up on The Walking Dead

Joe Ingles looks just like the IT guy where I work. Only difference is that the IT guy looks more basketball-y

Ingles has no right being as good as he is.

This is an Ingles' world and we're all just jingling in it.

Joe Ingles buys his dinner at 7/11

you leave the big accountant open you pay the price

just like we drew it up

I love hate Joe Ingles

Joe Ingles looks like he’s on a smoke break at all times

Joe Ingles looks like a hungover security guard

What do you think joe ingles smells like?

When you have to ask, you know the Jingle cometh for thee

The NBA is a joke when a piece of **** like Joe Ingles just parks his fat dumpy *** at the 3 point line and hucks up 3s all night. This Jazz team is the most boring 1 team ever.

dont tell me ingles was running his mouth? they let that white boy in LA just run thru them like a hoe on figueroa and then let him run his mouth... embarrassing

Jazz sure do have a monopoly on frumpy players with flabby dad bods. It’s inspiring, really.

Ingles plays like an old rec league player that got a wish from Kazam and wished to be a nba level athlete