What's new

The Las Vegas Jazz?

As a resident of the Vegas there is no way that I would want the Jazz to move here. The economy sucks right now and it is as bad if not worse than any place in the nation. Don't you all remember what happened last time the Jazz played home games in Vegas back in the day? Most of the fans were rooting for the other team. Horrible idea.

Reactions: UB
As a resident of the Vegas there is no way that I would want the Jazz to move here. The economy sucks right now and it is as bad if not worse than any place in the nation. Don't you all remember what happened last time the Jazz played home games in Vegas back in the day? Most of the fans were rooting for the other team. Horrible idea.

Yes, would turn into Lakers home games, even if we weren't playing the buttluck Fakers.

How does this create an influx of extra cash for the Jazz? They already sale out all of their home games. If anything it would cost the organization more money for uprooting all of the Jazz employees and merchandise for the very few games a year they would be there.

Part of me would love this. I'm originally from Las Vegas. Another part of me knows that Vegas is corrupt as all hell, and I'd hate to see the same taint that tormented UNLV for many years in the 90s, tarnishing my beloved Jazz.

I'm a bit split on it.

I cant believe people that live in salt lake city could diss vegas. Unless your mormon anyone in the world is going to pick vegas over slc.

I'm originally from Vegas but moved to Utah for a few years, and now live up here by you now. Guess what? Of Vegas, Fort Collins and Salt Lake, I would choose Salt Lake. And I'm not even Mormon or white, so what do ya know?

Not hating on my home town of Vegas though. I love the place to death. It's just become a **** hole in recent years. Guess that's what you get when you kick out Mob Law. People feared the mob.

Also not hating on Fort Collins or NoCo in general. Love this area too, though it's been hot as hell lately for being the so called "North". I just really liked Salt Lake City. It was a lot like Fort Collins in all honesty, cept the Jazz were there and the people were just a little bit nicer.

Last edited:
I'm originally from Vegas but moved to Utah for a few years, and now live up here by you now. Guess what? Of Vegas, Fort Collins and Salt Lake, I would choose Salt Lake. And I'm not even Mormon or white, so what do ya know?

Not hating on my home town of Vegas though. I love the place to death. It's just become a **** hole in recent years. Guess that's what you get when you kick out Mob Law. People feared the mob.

Also not hating on Fort Collins or NoCo in general. Love this area too, though it's been hot as hell lately for being the so called "North". I just really liked Salt Lake City. It was a lot like Fort Collins in all honesty, cept the Jazz were there and the people were just a little bit nicer.

Can't pass up visiting the New Belgium brewery when I roll through Ft Collins.

I think Utah should consider experimenting with playing 10 or so "home" games per year in Las Vegas.

Good idea. It worked so well the last time the Jazz did it, and getting the revenue from a 3/4 full Thomas & Mack would be better than a 90-100% full ESA how?

quote_icon.png
David Stern said:
This thread is by far the worst thing ever posted on the internet.

No your Avatar is! Stern is a douche bag

No pbash's posts are the worst thing ever on the internet