What's new

The Miracle In Edmington

Wait, what?

To quote Jim Calhoun:

English mother****er!
28m1gzq.jpg

do you speak it?

Post = revised.

All of this is for me? I am so loving the Calhoun stuff showing up in every thread .. everybody's gotta be like wtf is that??

Look at coach cal's smile. You know he means business. Just knows how to motivate the youngins better than anyone else.

So true, my fav Coach Cal moment was after UCONN won the title with Kemba, the reporter asked him how excited he was, Cal Immediately brushed it off and said it was time to hit the recruiting trail. He said the next goal was 40-0 because everyone said it couldn't be done.

The guy is always in recruit mode. Never gonna be another one like him.

Lick, suck, slurp ..

how do I taste fellas?

Good to see it's 11:30pm and you guys are foregoing pron for me.

Hhahahahahahahahahahhaha .. how long will you keep it going? I say until March, hope UK doesn't repeat, and you have some actual/real material, hahhahaha

So true, my fav Coach Cal moment was after UCONN won the title with Kemba, the reporter asked him how excited he was, Cal Immediately brushed it off and said it was time to hit the recruiting trail. He said the next goal was 40-0 because everyone said it couldn't be done.

The guy is always in recruit mode. Never gonna be another one like him.

HAHAHA. Ahhh man. Gonna call it a night pretty soon here.

Lick, suck, slurp ..

how do I taste fellas?

Hhahahahahahahahahahhaha .. how long will you keep it going? I say until March, hope UK doesn't repeat, and you have some actual/real material, hahhahaha

Uhh okay?

...well, let's see....was that a fluke win or will the Jazz get blowed out the next 3 road games by 20? You don't want to know the Danny Sheridian odds on another road victory this trip.

Great comeback by the Jazz. Funny how the last three games against Toronto have been epic games. Now I want to see if the Jazz can carry this over to the next game or will they play with no energy.

I have been ceaselessly barfing in my own butt ever since I opened this thread.

Stellar work, gentlemen.

With contributions from UB and McGib, this thread is one O>D post away from being cemented into an all-time classic.

I HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF EYEBROW WAXING TO DO
2010%2BDec%2B08_1453_edited-1.jpg

jen_l.jpg

jen_l.jpg

DADDYS JUST GOING OUT FOR A CARTON OF MILK AND A PACK OF CIGARETTES
jen_l.jpg

THE SLEEP DEATH MOVE, yes?
bba2.jpg

elbow-skin.jpg

2swickdrainage.jpg

mac%20and%20cheese%20mixing.jpg

...never forget...but please forgive.
Palin-Hand-Note.jpg

Dónde está Antonio Banderas?
black-widow-iron-man-2-figure-2.jpg

Tonight, the nightmare continues for the Edmington Raptors of the National Basketball Association.

Lick, suck, slurp ..

how do I taste fellas?

Does anyone even like this guy?