What's new

The Most Ridiculous Infraction of All Time?

I got infracted for "back seat moderating" for complaining about an infraction and I didn't start a thread to complain about it.

Just sayin

Edit: ^ I've been

Backseat moderating is such a tough one to judge/avoid...

I'm probably gonna get infracted just for saying that.

It just sounds a little hillbilly to put it that way.

Haha.. of course I knew what you meant.
I'm a bit of a hillbilly (not really, but wannabe) myself.

I am trying to get back to my roots. So I bought a BIG fn truck, put a massive UK decal in the back window and two "Life Member" NRA decals. I carry loaded.
(but I left Kentucky when I was 16 for Carlsbad. CA, lived in NYC, Miami, Chicago.. just feeling like I missed out on some redneck fun.. so I am relocating it)

Haha.. of course I knew what you meant.
I'm a bit of a hillbilly (not really, but wannabe) myself.

I am trying to get back to my roots. So I bought a BIG fn truck, put a massive UK decal in the back window and two "Life Member" NRA decals. I carry loaded.
(but I left Kentucky when I was 16 for Carlsbad. CA, lived in NYC, Miami, Chicago.. just feeling like I missed out on some redneck fun.. so I am relocating it)

Do ya ever go muddin in yer truck?

One New Years I went out muddin with my uncle(only 6 years older than I am) we got the pumpkin stuck on a boulder. He started jackin it up with a handy man. He put his full weight on it the pin slipped and the handle slammed him so hard in the nuts I thought his baby makin days were over. We decided it would be best that we finish the bottle of Jim Beam before we took another crack at it. I probably shouldn't talk about the rest of that night.

#goodtimes

images_80__1.jpg

Do ya ever go muddin in yer truck?

One New Years I went out muddin with my uncle(only 6 years older than I am) we got the pumpkin stuck on a boulder. He started jackin it up with a handy man. He put his full weight on it the pin slipped and the handle slammed him so hard in the nuts I thought his baby makin days were over. We decided it would be best that we finish the bottle of Jim Beam before we took another crack at it. I probably shouldn't talk about the rest of that night.

#goodtimes

Yes... Trout can attest. I break my truck ALL THE TIME. I have an off road consultant hired by my mechanic's shop just for my truck and 'creating' ways to make it stronger.
Yeah, those farm jacks can be very dangerous if you don't know what you're doing, or have been drinking, or in my case.. both.

Yes... Trout can attest. I break my truck ALL THE TIME. I have an off road consultant hired by my mechanic's shop just for my truck and 'creating' ways to make it stronger.
Yeah, those farm jacks can be very dangerous if you don't know what you're doing, or have been drinking, or in my case.. both.

I miss my old jeep. Like this one but with a lift 33" tires and a nasty grill guard.
jeep2_2.jpg