What's new

The new Idle

addictionary

What's with the new idle on the tab symbol? It's renewed right? Look I'm not crapping threads out my *** I'm just curious about it you don't have to be dicks about it. Alright! Fine! You know what?! I'll never post a thread about the new idle again! Gaawwl!

Also, I confess I enjoy some of Eric Idle's work and I think he can be very funny but be warned, he can be irreverent.

Does he have a son out there now, is that the new Idle?

Billy Idle?

Incest is best put your sister to the test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpoYPR_c8DM

Kids, do not google INCEST. In fact, pretend you have never heard the word. DO NOT GOOGLE INCEST!!!

#anothercrisisaverted

Omg omg omg the famous inappropriate guy's in my thread omg omg omg!

Seriously bro, we still are not sure what you're talking about. A proper and clear explanation would, perhaps, enlighten us all as to what you're actually trying to say.

Or at least get you a thread that makes it to past page 2.

Seriously bro, we still are not sure what you're talking about. A proper and clear explanation would, perhaps, enlighten us all as to what you're actually trying to say.

I believe he is talking about these icons on the tabs which is probably updated with the forum software.

1Rbb8o9.png

Here it is.

17.png

I think addictionary got all the enlightenment he needed from whatever he was drinking/smoking at the time of his original post.

I wouldn't look for any further enlightenment on page 2. Or 3, or 4 for that matter. All you'll probably find is empty text, if it even gets that far.

I don't give a flying **** about that but thanks for the warning.

I think addictionary got all the enlightenment he needed from whatever he was drinking/smoking at the time of his original post.

I wouldn't look for any further enlightenment on page 2. Or 3, or 4 for that matter. All you'll probably find is empty text, if it even gets that far.

If I remember right, I wasn't on anything. But thanks for saying "senin kafan doğuştan güzel"