What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Dante Exum, the first former Jazzman of the modern era to win a championship.

milton_from_office_space.jpg

Also, I think that Rudy is getting old. His rebounding was really below his usual this series at 7.6 and the blocks were almost non-existent. He also failed to hustle back on defense and got beat several times. Rudy had a burst of activity in the beginning of Game 5 but could not sustain it and kinda faded away. In general, he seemed to be always in the right position but rather earth-bound. He also very rarely got any put-backs, which was weird.

Unless he is silently nursing an injury.

Also, I think that Rudy is getting old. His rebounding was really below his usual this series at 7.6 and the blocks were almost non-existent. He also failed to hustle back on defense and got beat several times. Rudy had a burst of activity in the beginning of Game 5 but could not sustain it and kinda faded away. In general, he seemed to be always in the right position but rather earth-bound. He also very rarely got any put-backs, which was weird.

He felt really old to me too, good catch.

Dallas was much better and deserve to get into the final. Minny make few mistakes fighting for top seat until the end and not resting key players during regular season. Ant play with injury, Mike is injured since Denver series, Rudy is also clearly not 100% ( Baby things or injury?).... was way too much to expect beat a really good team of Dallas.

If you told Minnesota they’d make the WCF after trading for Rudy they do that deal 10/10 times. Now the trade might not age well for them at all but both things can be true, imo.
They have a VERY small opening now with Rudy aging quickly.

To my eyes he lost more than a few steps this year. Not sure he can be as effective next year.

Also they had the element of surprise this year. Next year teams will scout them much better.

Please Mavs... Please ****ing do it. I'll be ****ing soaring all summer if the Celtics don't win it this year.

**** I didn't even know the game was tonight. Damn it.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Luka literally killed them in the first 10 minutes and it was never a game after that.

Fake edit. Here's the recap:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIaBMjJBU2U

It was a 20-30 point deficit the rest of the night.

Or .. unless he was doing exatly what the coaching staff was telling him to do and playing positional defence Idiot

Please Mavs... Please ****ing do it. I'll be ****ing soaring all summer if the Celtics don't win it this year.

Luka literally killed them in the first 10 minutes and it was never a game after that.

Fake edit. Here's the recap:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIaBMjJBU2U

It was a 20-30 point deficit the rest of the night.

Agreed.

I don’t really like the Mavs, but I really hate the Celtics.

Especially because they stole prime Hayward away from us.

Back