What's new

The official "let's reelect Trump" thread

Haha, well as soon as he didn't like where the convo was going the name calling began.

What name did I call you,I do g remember. When I said you were a trumpster I thought you would take it as a complement.

I do recall you calling fish a turkey an me a chump, so watch out for that hypocrisy thing.

What name did I call you,I do g remember. When I said you were a trumpster I thought you would take it as a complement.

I do recall you calling fish a turkey an me a chump, so watch out for that hypocrisy thing.

I didn't call fish a turkey!?! Haha. He is literally my favorite poster on the board. Also, returning fire after your name calling is fair game. Much like Trump, I am a counter puncher.

Perfect then! Because those are the same thing!

Comical how some people choose to misinterpret “black lives matter” as “only black lives matter” instead of the obviously intended “black lives matter too”

Sometimes you gotta spell it out for the slow folks in the room.

I didn't call fish a turkey!?! Haha. He is literally my favorite poster on the board. Also, returning fire after your name calling is fair game. Much like Trump, I am a counter puncher.

What name did I call you again? I mean, you have some evidence to back up your claim, don’t you?

And yes, you are just like trump. Without the hot immigrant wives and millions of dollars and tv show. Well,at least your counterpunch is just as stron....... .....um...well.... anyway, you are both dudes.

No you didnt
It was that jazzrule dude

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

What name did I call you again? I mean, you have some evidence to back up your claim, don’t you?

And yes, you are just like trump. Without the hot immigrant wives and millions of dollars and tv show. Well,at least your counterpunch is just as stron....... .....um...well.... anyway, you are both dudes.

You called me a chicken, a 9th grader, a racist and that's just off of the top of my head. It's all good though, just don't whine about it when it's returned in kind.

You called me a chicken, a 9th grader, a racist and that's just off of the top of my head. It's all good though, just don't whine about it when it's returned in kind.

I said your response was cowardly. Which it was. That is describing your behavior. It is different from calling you a chicken, which I did not do.

DasJazz said: Takes the fun out of it. Doing it my way simultaneously showed how easily it is to make a liberal scream at the sky.

I replied: I must admit it was amusing toying with you and then seeing you cave in to peer pressure like a 9th grader.

I didn’t call you a 9th grader. Just used figurative language to imply that you were acting like one. Also, wouldn’t you call this a counterpunch? Smile

And why are you lying by saying I called you a racist? Do you have a guilty conscience, perhaps? Trump is your role model and hero, so I guess this should be expected.

Anyhow, it’s been great Das. Thanks for the amusement, I’m hitting the sack.

Well, I admit that I am not a millionaire, but for what it's worth I can also tell you that I am fully retired with a never ending revenue stream and living the good life and I am not even 40 years old.

Lmao

Trump giving some of you a straight meltdown. Especially @silesian

Imagine what life would be like if you ignored politics. You could walk outside and see things for the way they really are. Not the nazi Germany you are fantasizing it to be.

Must suck to have so much opportunity. Oh the horror.

Well, I admit that I am not a millionaire, but for what it's worth I can also tell you that I am fully retired with a never ending revenue stream and living the good life and I am not even 40 years old.
Atta boy.

Nothing like seeing a grown man act like one. All these whiney victims are depressing. Even they dont even like how they act or sound. Its why they project so much. Its a cry for help.