What's new

The official "let's reelect Trump" thread

Ahhh Zombie do a little research bud. Obama was in charge at the time Russia tried to interfere with our election, and he chose not to do anything about it. Don't you democrats read?
This is your assessment of the situation?

Just want you on record.

Again I was just trying to be silly with the reply and lighten it up a bit. I understand your position just fine.
Okay I meant good luck the time after the time after that.

He has explained on many occasions that when he says fake news media he is very specifically addressing a few networks who have been shown to blatantly distort the truth.
So he's talking about Breitbart?

Nah, not all presidents condemn the media Everytime they say anything negative about them. Trump is the thin skin Twitter king.

Not all presidents call the media the enemy of the people.

Not all presidents use the term "fake news"

Unless you have some links showing otherwise

I will wait.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

He definitely goes farther than most with the criticism of the fake news media.

Haha. Well, at least he's consistent.
Consistently an egotist. His primary concern is his ego. People say he puts America first... holy ****, let's get serious here. He puts his ego first.

By "further" you mean into the realm of fantasy?

Haha, he's been pretty consistent in calling out certain news media. In fairness though, a lot of them issue an obscene amount of corrections a day or so after blatantly lying about things that happened. That of course by definition makes those entities fake news.

Haha, he's been pretty consistent in calling out certain news media. In fairness though, a lot of them issue an obscene amount of corrections a day or so after blatantly lying about things that happened. That of course by definition makes those entities fake news.
Your definition of "obscene amount" is obscenely exaggerated

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Your mom's a filthy whore.

Correction: your mom likes sleeping with a significant number of men who have not cleaned their penises in more than a month.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app