What's new

The Official "See ya Snyder" Thread.

I don’t have too many complaints about Quin’s game 6 coaching. He tried different things, went small with Paschall, got the team attacking the rim, and drew up a great last play.

That said, I have many complaints about him all season long and hope we get a new coach next year.

The Celtics and Mavs both replaced good coaches last year and both teams played much better this year. Sometimes a change will just do you good.
The even better part will be the implosion of the Lakers when Snyder coaches them a 1st round loss as well

I don’t have too many complaints about Quin’s game 6 coaching. He tried different things, went small with Paschall, got the team attacking the rim, and drew up a great last play.

That said, I have many complaints about him all season long and hope we get a new coach next year.

The Celtics and Mavs both replaced good coaches last year and both teams played much better this year. Sometimes a change will just do you good.
Sometimes a change is really ******

Only case we keep him is when we blow up the team.

If we have the team to contend then he may not be the right guy for the job. But we clearly don't

If he's gone, I think it will happen very fast, probably within the next two or three days.

What reason do we have to think Johnny Bryant would make a good head coach? I know he's great at player development, but there is a lot more to coaching than that. I would rather go with a someone more seasoned and proven, someone who has been a head coach and had some success. I also don't want to hire him just to cater to Donovan.

How you can win something when player are blind, support a coach who doesn't have any solution? Time to FO to show they have a strategy and a real plan. If not Jazz will have years of struggling.

personally I don't know which way the jazz go, but snyder has always got the most out of everybody. He took the jazz from losers to winners, we went from ******** the mitts when hayward left to right away winning a playoff series. The problem to me is the a combo of the players not producing. Conley three-year, $72.5M traveled in the most important moment in the game and was absolute turd **** all series, and then boggie bricked a wide open 3. 4 year / $72,000,000 for boggie. Big time players make big time plays and big time shots, our highest paid players didn't produce. that's my defense of snyder. Personally I think Snyder isn't to blame here, but the FO moves were a bit turd.

Regarding Johnnie Bryant:

How much do we think that would influence Donovan wanting to be here? Yeah, maybe he likes him. But Dwyane Wade is an owner, and if that isn’t doing enough to “make him happy,” does anyone really think Johnnie Bryant is moving the needle?

Get a new coach who will bring a new energy is mandatory. The situation of the players can be discuss next but the first step is to change the coach. I still believe this team well coaching can be much better.

I remember the dark days of Corbin and how Snyder came in and made such an impact right away. I felt like he use to make great adjustments during the game.

I don’t know what’s happened here, but it sucks. I expect him to be gone.

What reason do we have to think Johnny Bryant would make a good head coach? I know he's great at player development, but there is a lot more to coaching than that. I would rather go with a someone more seasoned and proven, someone who has been a head coach and had some success. I also don't want to hire him just to cater to Donovan.
Apparently he knows the direct stroking motion to get Don off more than Quin

Quin is staying.

Quin obviously hitched his wagon to Mitchell. He knows the franchise has a direct order from above to cater to Mitchell, so he went along to get along.

Gobert will be traded. Utah will make the play-in next year, lose, then Mitchell will demand a trade and our rebuild will be greatly hurt by our dumbass ownership's inability to see what is obvious.