What's new

The Official Ty Corbin Sucks and Please for the Love of Jesus/Allah/Buddah Fire Him Thread

Gyp Rosetti

Banned
For the love of God...

Please fire Corbin and hire either Jeff or Stan Van Gundy.

Sloan's career winning percentage was .603. JVG's isn't too far behind at .575 and SVG's is much higher at .641. Both made NBA Finals appearances. Both emphasize defense and don't just use hollow rhetoric. Both are very intelligent. Most importantly, both are seemingly available.

There's a very simple question we can ask ourselves: Could Tyrone Corbin ever lead a team to an NBA Finals Championship? And the answer is a very clear and resounding NO! These other guys could.

I forget who called it yesterday but this franchise is so ****ing pathetically predictable that I bet we miss out on the playoffs and yet Ty gets a one or two year extension. ****ing stupid and I'm done with this ****.

Sloan's career winning percentage was .603. JVG's isn't too far behind at .575 and SVG's is much higher at .641. Both made NBA Finals appearances. Both emphasize defense and don't just use hollow rhetoric. Both are very intelligent. Most importantly, both are seemingly available.

There's a very simple question we can ask ourselves: Could Tyrone Corbin ever lead a team to an NBA Finals Championship? And the answer is a very clear and resounding NO! These other guys could.

They just extended Ty donchya know? He is part of the Jazz family donchya know. We will win through our loyalty and good citizenship.

You do realize that in order to hire someone they in turn have to want to come here? Or we could kidnap them and hold them hostage !

You do realize that in order to hire someone they in turn have to want to come here? Or we could kidnap them and hold them hostage !

That might hold some water if it was a player but execs and coaches would love to have the security that comes with a Utah gig.

No **** Sherlock. So we don't pursue anyone and go with the status quo for the next ****ing 20 years with Tydumb Foreskin?

That might hold some water if it was a player but execs and coaches would love to have the security that comes with a Utah gig.

I feel like the Van Gundys (whom I love) are just as dramatic, star hungry, prima donna-esque as the players are though. I cant see either of them coming to Utah, they want to be in the spotlight.

Oh Jesus...brilliant logic Copernicus. Go to your weekly ***** appointment please.

Well they have proven to be a championship worthy coach just as much as Ty has .......... sooooo suck it. But you are right the Van Gundys are the missing link keeping the Jazz from hoisting that beautiful trophy. Wes for GM and Pres of the Utah Jazz !!!!!!!

I'd be ecstatic if SVG coached the Jazz. I just love that guy, he's so fun and he's actually a good coach too. He knows how to run offense with scorer PGs(Jameer-Mo)and playmaking SFs(Hedo-Hayward). He knows how to use a dominant defensive big man(Dwight-Favors). He knows how to use outside shooters, he knows both conventional basketball and modern basketball. Likes to run lots of fast breaks, can apply a high paced game with very decent defense.

As a guy who have watched hundreds of Magic games, to me, SVG had a much bigger part than Dwight the disloyal cry baby Howard in that 2009 NBA finals.

Who wouldn't want to live in Utah? The people are pleasant and crime is low.

As I see it Utah might be perfect for a family. I wouldn't mind living in SLC. But I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Antalya.

As I see it Utah might be perfect for a family. I wouldn't mind living in SLC. But I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world, Antalya.

Is there a sea in Utah?:D The lake doesn't cut it for me.:)

How many championships do the Van Gundys have again?

Those coaches doesn't grow on trees, you know? You would not have so much choice if you determine this (achieving a championship) as a measure.
Or do you have an extraordinary idea about landing Pat Riley, Phil Jackson, Doc Rivers, Carlisle, Pops. etc.?
Also Luigi (JVG) and Mario (SVG) are way better coaches than Corbin. Let's do it!

That's for sure...looks like a mix of Utah and So Cal.
ANY1_antalya1.jpg