What's new

The official Utah Jazz VS the Chicago getting bullied by Jazz Feb 8 on ROOT Sports, ESPN 1280 AM/ 97

Favors should have had a 3-pt play and drawn the 3rd foul on Noah. It's nice to see he's such a force though. I think everyone, including the refs, are surprised.

What did Locke say? Ed Davis? Whatever.

Bulls bench bigs: 8 points, 5 rebounds
Jazz bench bigs: 10 points 3 rebounds
Jazz bench bigs not doing very good so far but its very early and i believe if they were to get to stay in the game long enough then they would come out ahead.
Also, if kanter and favors had been playing big minutes all along then they would be even better.

Keep in mind I made that post before the 8 minute mark Timeout by Corbin.

Bench bigs have been stellar from that point forward.

Cool it.

-George

Favors should have had a 3-pt play and drawn the 3rd foul on Noah. It's nice to see he's such a force though. I think everyone, including the refs, are surprised.

What did Locke say? Ed Davis? Whatever.

Truck Robinson. Lol. What a ****ing idiot.

I think our bigs are better than their bigs overall. Their advantage seems to be at the PG spot. Nothing new. It would be better if our PGs attacked Robinson and put more pressure on him to play defense.

Not liking the Robinson/Tinsley matchup either. Let's see how Corbin adjusts to that because the Bulls will likely win if it continues as is.

I was watching on espn and we were not looking too good (down 11 i think), so i changed over to good ole harpring and boler on root sports and we got within 8 points.... so for the 2nd half im sticking with root sports

Keep in mind I made that post before the 8 minute mark Timeout by Corbin.

Bench bigs have been stellar from that point forward.

Cool it.

-George

Simmer down

-fish
(jk)

ESPN speaking truth at the halftime show.

Magic Johnson speaking the truth, who said trade Millsap & Jefferson build around Favors & Kanter. Bill Simmons said that we should trade Favors and build around a resigned Al Jefferson because "he likes being there." UGHHHHHHHH.

Magic Johnson speaking the truth, who said trade Millsap & Jefferson build around Favors & Kanter. Bill Simmons said that we should trade Favors and build around a resigned Al Jefferson because "he likes being there." UGHHHHHHHH.

what else did they say about us? I had it muted

It's amazing that we're in this game with Tinsley on the floor.
On Bull's offense, Tinsley is going under the screens because he can't keep him from penetrating
On Bull's defense, Tinsley won't shoot and Robinson is crowding the paint .