What's new

The official Utah VS Toronto Thread at 7pm Root Sports 1280 AM/ 97.5 FM

It's not that I'm holding a grudge, I'm just not gonna participate in a thread that was obviously made to one up my original gamethread. I'm just not gonna be a part of it.

I want to make it clear, I'm not trying to start any beef. I'm just taking a stand for my thread and others who are the first to start game threads. So like I said, you won't see me posting in here.

Not trying to make this a popularity contest either. If others want to post in here, fine. But I sure as hell won't.

The thing is, this ain't a bad game thread either. Just unfortunate you decided to make one when there was already one in place. If there wasn't already a thread before this one, I'd have no problem posting in here, but as it stands, I just can't do it in good conscious.

I think I've said my peace. Like I said no hard feelings Golds. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up why you won't see any posts in here from me.

I think I've said my peace. Like I said no hard feelings Golds. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up why you won't see any posts in here from me.

so you gonna file a protest with the UN?
they might finally get of their fat *** and do something about the injustice in the world

I would like to publicly thank ugli for not having hard feelings towards me or my thread, even though he will never see it since he isnt posting in the offical jazz game thread.

I'm still not posting in this thread, but obviously JGolds is from Idaho and is obviosly Hantlers.

BAN JGolds!

£¥£

I'm still not posting in this thread, but obviously JGolds is from Idaho and is obviosly Hantlers.

BAN JGolds!

£¥£
i think every thread needs some ugly, But UGLI i need to ask you to leave. you dont belong here, this thread is to perfect. please go back to your mediocre game thread. the lesser thread. without state and player pics and a preview.

Ugli what in the hell does your sig stand for? I have seen everyone using it but I must have missed the boat on it.

i think every thread needs some ugly, But UGLI i need to ask you to leave. you dont belong here, this thread is to perfect.

You can't ask me to leave. I'm already not posting in here.

That's like firing someone who's already quit.

Jazz win big...

On another note, David Stern wants to get rid of the Hack-a-shaq/dwight strategy.. Why can't a big man who makes over 10 mill a year learn how to shoot free throws??

really looking forward to it. i hop kanter starts! and i hope that the hack a shaq rule dosent gop though. if i made millions a year id be learned how to make my free thows dont you think. if some bigs can make their free throws then those that suck can improve.