What's new

The official: When's the next game we actually win?

Shad

Blazers Saturday
Nuggets 2/5
Blazers 2/7
Rockets 2/9
Mavericks 2/10
Heat 2/12
Spurs 2/21
Rockets 2/22
Sun 2/24

I think the only game we win (and it'll be close) will be the Suns.

the team is so soft,
No tough defence ,with many odd turnovers
I hope Mitchell will ask Clarkson privately how to dribble and get rid of it.
still remember the lighting speed in his rookie season,Europe step,but now i can't see

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using JazzFanz mobile app

Maybe if we lose every game up to the heat the front office might make a trade?

That might be difficult considering the Heat game is on the 12th and the trade deadline is on the 6th.

the team is so soft,
No tough defence ,with many odd turnovers
I hope Mitchell will ask Clarkson privately how to dribble and get rid of it.
still remember the lighting speed in his rookie season,Europe step,but now i can't see

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using JazzFanz mobile app

I've wondered the same thing.. he doesn't get by everybody like he used to.

Blazers Saturday
Nuggets 2/5
Blazers 2/7
Rockets 2/9
Mavericks 2/10
Heat 2/12
Spurs 2/21
Rockets 2/22
Sun 2/24

I think the only game we win (and it'll be close) will be the Suns.

I love your faith and optimism! Your a true Jazz fan! I hope that one day I will possess the same faith that you have in the Jazz. Truly amazing to see your support, thank you so much.

I love your faith and optimism! Your a true Jazz fan! I hope that one day I will possess the same faith that you have in the Jazz. Truly amazing to see your support, thank you so much.

We just lost against 3 teams that were all missing significant star players on their team and you think we can beat any of those other teams?

We just lost against 3 teams that were all missing significant star players on their team and you think we can beat any of those other teams?

Prior to those losses we also just came off of winning 14 out of our last 15 games. Yes I think we can beat those other teams. You left that really wide open with "any of those other teams", but yes, I think we can beat them.
We have to beat teams missing star players so that we can grow and learn how to win through adversity. Do you think we're going to lose to all of those other teams???

Prior to those losses we also just came off of winning 14 out of our last 15 games. Yes I think we can beat those other teams. You left that really wide open with "any of those other teams", but yes, I think we can beat them.
We have to beat teams missing star players so that we can grow and learn how to win through adversity. Do you think we're going to lose to all of those other teams???
I just said I think our next win is the end of February

I think we will win 4 out of those 9. For example one of Blazers, Suns, Spurs and some extra one.

Well here's the rub. If we don't figure this out then we stand a good chance of losing them all. It feels like the team has lost a lot of confidence and I'm really starting to question quin's leadership and ability to adjust and get more out of his players. The turnovers are the single biggest issue. They need to take care of the ball. That's a very tall order, how do we confidently say we'll win any of these games with the rampant unforced turnovers? It's highly concerning to say the least. There is a decent chance we lose all of these games. And I do not believe the FO will make any changes. Dark times right now.