What's new

The One-Day-Early Let's-Do-It-Again thread - 11/4 da Spurs

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
Spurs will be ready for us, for sure.

But beating San Antonio back-to-back over a four day span??

Who woulda thunkd't?

Of course, I mean, anyone but some of us homers?

Now kick some ***, Jazz!

Utah 101
Spurs 90

:jazz logo:

:jazz team pics:

:Spurs crying:

:hot cheerleader pics:

GO JAZZ!!!! Time to tie the Spurs record wise at 4-2!!!

Spurs will be ready for us, for sure.

But beating San Antonio back-to-back over a four day span??

Who woulda thunkd't?

Of course, I mean, anyone but some of us homers?

Now kick some ***, Jazz!

Utah 101
Spurs 90

:jazz logo:

:jazz team pics:

:Spurs crying:

:hot cheerleader pics:
Is this the game thread??

This was her responsibility. If we lose, you make my idiot list.

This game thread will be the reason we lose. Jazz gal makes game threads you attention starved midget.

DZ8ybWQRbR-6.png

Jazz Gal needs to hurry up and make a thread, then this thread can be merged with it. Hopefully, we can avoid the jinx.

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only team to beat the Spurs and we are about to lap them! Now we get our home cooking!

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only team to beat the Spurs and we are about to lap them! Now we get our home cooking!

Its amazing what two wins in a row over playoff teams will do! Damn I feel good. Beating the Spurs two times in a week will have me on top of the world.

Seriously though, there really isn't a reason we can't do the Spurs again, especially if we can play Favors more minutes. We just have to relentlessly go after Tony Parker with Hill and Exum. I assume they will try to cover Hill with Leonard. Which leaves Joe Johnson with single coverage from a scrub. Is Aldridge going to check Favors? He seems to have gotten a lot softer.

That was the amazing thing about the last game. The Spurs didn't play poorly, they took a lot of contested long twos and threes and made more of them than they probably should have. They were pretty much shut down on the inside. They also got a lot of unearned whistles that kept them in the game.

To be honest, Spurs are pretty lucky they got us twice before we had Hayward back because Even if they did the regular Leonard blankets Hayward trick, I REALLY like our odds, 4 vs. 4. Not to mention that Hayward would cover Leonard much better than Hood or Johnson.

The only team that really scares me is Portland with matchups and we could even have Burks back by the next time we play those guys, let alone Hayward and Favors.

Its amazing what two wins in a row over playoff teams will do! Damn I feel good. Beating the Spurs two times in a week will have me on top of the world.

Beating the Spurs twice with no Hayward would have us on top of the NBA world.