What's new

The Playoffs Just Aren't The Same Without The Jazz Because Of The Very Loud Home Court Atmosphere

I Was So Proud To Be A Jazz Fan With The Hole Nation Watching During The Finals And They Would Show The Noise Level Graphic. As My Old Man Used To Say "Great Things Can't Last Forever" But I Think The Jazz Should Be In The Playoffs Next Season. If They Don't Make It Jazz Fans Should Be Really Pissed Because It's Been A While. Heck The Last Time The Jazz Were Playing In The Postseason I Don't Think Obama Had Stolen Are Country's Healthcare Systems And Pawned Them Off. Maybe I'm Off By A Year But You Can Do The Math. Their Are So Many Players On The Jazz Who Can Have Breakout Playoffs Like A Lot Of These New Guys We Our Seeing Now Like Damian Lilliard John Wall And Paul George. Those Kids Are Terrific And Its Like Where Did They Come From. My Son And His Newlywed Wife Are Expecting They're First Child But They May Do A C-Section Because She Has Been In Labor For Close To 24 Hours So We All Know What A Problem That Can Be. I Got The Baby A Jazz Onesie And A Mini Basketball Because I Think It Would Be A Neat Story If He Ended Up Playing On The Jazz. The Worst Case Is He Just Becomes A Jazz Fan And We Can All Watch Them In The Playoffs To. I'm In The Waiting Room Of The Hospital Now And Getting Anxious Because Its Exciting But Also Because They Ask Me For Dough And It's Like Where Do I Draw The Line. I Can Sympathize With NBA Owners Now l-o-l I Hope Everyone In The JazzFanz Message Board World Has A Blessed Day.

stock-footage-bleeding-from-both-eyes-this-is-a-professional-makeup-effect-do-not-try-this-with-normal-store.jpg

I was so proud to be a Jazz fan with the whole nation watching during the finals and they would show the noise level graphic. As my old man used to say "Great things can't last forever", but I think the Jazz should be in the playoffs next season. If they don't make it, the Jazz fans should be really pissed because it's been a while. Heck the last time the Jazz were playing in the postseason, I don't think Obama had stolen our country's healthcare systems and pawned them off. Maybe I'm off by a year but you can do the math.

There are so many players on the Jazz who can have breakout playoffs like a lot of these new guys we are seeing now, like Damian Lilliard, John Wall and Paul George. Those kids are terrific and it’s like where did they come from.

My son and his newlywed wife are expecting their first child but they may do a c-section because she has been in labor for close to 24 hours so we all know what a problem that can be. I got the baby a jazz onesie and a mini basketball because I think it would be a neat story if he ended up playing on the Jazz. The worst case is he just becomes a jazz fan and we can all watch them in the playoffs too. I'm in the waiting room of the hospital now and getting anxious because it’s exciting but also because they ask me for dough and it's like where do I draw the line. I can sympathize with nba owners now l-o-l.

I hope everyone in the jazzfanz message board world has a blessed day.

That was actually a really good post. Thanks. And congratulations about the grandchild.

Have Fun With Your New Grand Baby. Hopefully That Guys Eyes Aren't Really Bleeding. Maybe One Day We Will See A countonbuckets Jersey In The Playoffs.

man, that was hard to type