What's new

The power of Jazzfanz lol

This tells me the jazzfanz.com website is as popular as ever and is truly a thriving forum for fans and enthusiasts alike to discuss all things Jazz related. Jason & Colton would probably have the numbers to back this up but I think we're on the up here and it's great to see.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who contributed and have made it possible.

Go Jazz!!!!

I'm Billy "The Whopper" Paultz.
Man that feels good to not have to conceal that anymore. Living a lie is hard. Thank you Greg Miller and Jody Genessy for making it easier for me to come out.

I wonder how he got the idea of posting in here.

Either part his staff googles his name everyday for a living, or advocate mod guy also told the ticket dudes that he told on the organization in here to people.

Or he was a lurker.

Someone at LHM probably monitors this site and mentions relevant issues to those who need to know about them. What would be crazier is if the Jazz weren't monitoring what gets said in here.

I wonder how he got the idea of posting in here.

Either part his staff googles his name everyday for a living, or advocate mod guy also told the ticket dudes that he told on the organization in here to people.

Or he was a lurker.
Or Jason plays poker with Greg every Thursday night.