What's new

The Purge Of Jazzfanz

Nightmare

I don't know if any of you guys watched the Purge but I guess it is about the government allowing everyone to commit whatever crime they want for one day no questions asked (I have never seen it). Like no one goes to jail and there are no consequences even if rape/murder.

It got me thinking, we should have a day every year were we can post whatever we want and not fear an infraction. I have a lot of rated R things I would like to share and I have a curiosity at what some other people might post as well.

Haha. It took them YEARS to allow the word "penis". Not gonna happen.

Terrible idea. I come to this site because it's family friendly and the only one as a sports message board.
If this were allowed it would be a truly dark day.

I'm not sure about posting offensive material, but there is a member or two who might benefit the board if they were to be killed, so I think this is an idea worth considering at some point. Eenie meenie's tracking skills could be utilized to locate the posters to be sacrificed ahead of time.

The epitome of ridiculousness was the filtering of any reference to Vice President **** Cheney

ah, those were the days...
It's spelled dick

I believe I can do my worst without needing any kind of purge day.

I used the word bishes in some thread recently and I still feel guilty about it.

12th of Never is my dogs birthday, can you pick a different date?

I promise to posrep you twice if you change your avatar (for one week) to this

image.php

and as your location add

My happy place (the start of another NBA season)