What's new

The resurrection of JPR

Jazz Punk Rocker

Contributor
Whats up ahholes...thought I'd let you guys into my super secret life. Just graduated college a month ago and now I'm working at Paramount Studios in Hollywood doing acting and directing...and by acting and directing I mean accounting stuff in a little cubicle. Thinking about becoming a writer, wrote a few TV pilot screenplays and working on a feature film...if you guys ever want to read some stuff just PM me. hopefully I'll post more now that I don't do much other then spend time at a computer all day.

Lets get some LA jazz fanz together for some playoff games.

I used to think JPR and Duck Rodgers were the same person. I don't know why I always got you two confused.

I used to think JPR and Duck Rodgers were the same person. I don't know why I always got you two confused.

Probably because when two people post with so much wit and intelligence consistently, it's just hard to believe they aren't just one person.

But here's the new "same person" for you. Vinylone and JPR both work at a movie studio apparently. IP check that one, sucka.

Congrats JPR!!! Seems like just yesterday you were still in high school.

Hey, I have an idea for a TV pilot that would feature the Dos Equis guy, the 1800 Tequila guy and the Old Spice guy. I haven't gotten much further than that though, but maybe you could work on it?

Hey, I have an idea for a TV pilot that would feature the Dos Equis guy, the 1800 Tequila guy and the Old Spice guy. I haven't gotten much further than that though, but maybe you could work on it?

Can the Geiko Cavemen be in it too?

Easily done. Both have abnormally small wangs, don't date girls, and enjoy movies like, "Loose Change". You're not alone, Hantlers.

Can the Geiko Cavemen be in it too?

I have seriously missed you, Jew. Glad you're back. Send me some of your stuff, I like reading that kind of crap.

Not a bad idea moe. Sounds like the white collar version of WWF to me.

Make it like the hunger games where they all kill each other and I may be interested.

He sent it to me, and I must say...

It's better than I expected. In fact, I was impressed to the point that I read all 46 pages.