What's new

The Screaming Kids

We've seen this before many times. The main culprit is actually an obnoxious adult woman who sits right behind the Jazz color commentator. I'm guessing she shares season tickets because it seems like she's at every Friday/Saturday home game. It's clear she knows exactly what's she's doing by screaming right behind the mikes. They really should threaten to move her if she doesn't pipe the **** down.

I forgot I made this thread.

Is it really a woman? How does she make her voice sound like a whole Mormon family sitting behind you in a movie theater?

I'm not sure why a parent would encourage or allow their children to scream like crazy during games. You're a parent. Teach your kids to have fun without acting like little dip****s.

I forgot I made this thread.

Is it really a woman? How does she make her voice sound like a whole Mormon family sitting behind you in a movie theater?

If it's the same woman who has done this in the past, she sounds like she's trying to break glass with her voice. It's the shrillness of her voice that makes it so bad. It's not even cheering for the team IMO, but simply trying to draw attention to herself. She's trying to be heard above the rest of the crowd, and she's succeeding at being completely obnoxious. I doubt she can even talk for a few days afterward.
-
This woman reminds me of a Judas Priest concert I went to in the late '80s. Rob Halford has an amazing voice, but cranking up the vocals all the way at a concert absolutely ruined it. Every time he screamed I would have to plug my ears to avoid shattering my eardrums, and if you've ever been to a Judas Priest concert, you know how often he screams. It was like paying to listen to someone drag their nails across a chalkboard for 2 hours. Worst concert I've ever been to.

Oh come on, guys, you know that was an obvious joke and a dig at Trey's proclivity to expose himself on the internet... I am sorry if that offended somebody :(

Last time this subject came up, I offended some people here by suggesting someone should punch this screaming banshee in the throat. Oh, and I called her a bitch. I felt a little bad that I offended people, but I have no doubt that if those I offended had shelled out several hundred dollars for tickets next to this nutjob, they'd be hoping for someone to punch her in the throat. This person makes the broadcast unlistenable, I can't even begin to imagine how much she ruins it for everyone sitting in her area.

Last edited:
Yeah that woman drives me nuts. It pierces right thru the Root sports feed and into my soul. It has been at least 2 seasons now. She should be moved to a similar seat in a location far from the announce tables.

I'm not one that complains about the announcers and what not but she seriously interferes with the broadcast.

Yeah that woman drives me nuts. It pierces right thru the Root sports feed and into my soul. It has been at least 2 seasons now. She should be moved to a similar seat in a location far from the announce tables.

I'm not one that complains about the announcers and what not but she seriously interferes with the broadcast.

She should be moved into an asylum.